Roi et city hotel

zoolander

Recently I stayed at the Rice hotel. Very good. Modern, clean rooms, good wifi and quiet. Cost 550 baht/room/night plus breakfast. Breakfast was fairly basic but for that price no one can argue. I liked the place and will definitely stay there again. Great car packing. 

Last year I stayed at the Le Park hotel. Room okay. Friendly place. Car packing hopeless. Breakfast not so good. Difficult to get to down a narrow soi.

For my needs on work, I will definitely stay at the Rice hotel again. 

Recently I stayed at the Rice hotel. Very good. Modern, clean rooms, good wifi and quiet. Cost 550 baht/room/night plus breakfast. Breakfast was fairly basic but for that price no one can argue. I liked the place and will definitely stay there again. Great car packing. 

Last year I stayed at the Le Park hotel. Room okay. Friendly place. Car packing hopeless. Breakfast not so good. Difficult to get to down a narrow soi.

For my needs on work, I will definitely stay at the Rice hotel again. 

Thanks for the detailed reply. Unfortunately they were full for our dates so will try the capital hotel. Will try to post a review afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Well the Capital hotel was ok if a bit tired. One positive was that we didn't hear any outside noise which means the walls were quite thick. TV had a bad picture and the remote didn't work. Breakfast was ok. Staff were friendly. Possibly would stay there again but would like to try the Rice hotel first. PaidB600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived