Phone from Lazada

Neeranam

Bought a phone from them 2 years back, battery died after 363 days, sent it back and they refunded my money the next week.

Bought the latest model from them ..... still working.

Fulfilled by Lazada, can't fault them in any way.

30 minutes ago, phuketjock said:

Neernam I don't know if it is relevant or not but that price for the S8+

at Lazada is almost exactly what most shops are charging for the S8

minus the plus??

I want to buy using an online credit card, entropay. I don't think a shop will accept this. I see one for 24,800

Or the rise pink for 25k. Can a man but a pink phone?

I've bought a new Samsung Note 4 from Lazada and a new Galaxy S5 & S7 from Samsung dealer.  The only problems I had was with the S5 and the dealer and authorized repair couldn't fix it.  The battery was swollen - still worked but caused the phone to shut off randomly.  I searched online and found the problem and replaced the battery and no more problems. 

21 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I want to buy using an online credit card, entropay. I don't think a shop will accept this. I see one for 24,800

Or the rise pink for 25k. Can a man but a pink phone?

actually you are not really buying from lazada, you are buying from a dealer that is completely unknown and anonymous to you and that dealer is using the lazada platform to sell things.

Lazada themselves rarely sell things in their own name nowadays, particularly since the Chinese took over from former European owners Rocket Internet. So it all depends if that dealer is reputable or not, but you have no option other than trust the few reviews which can be fake or real. Hence, cash on delivery is always your best option

24 minutes ago, siam2007 said:

Lazada themselves rarely sell things in their own name nowadays, 

Tick fulfilled by Lazada, almost everything I buy is 'fulfilled by Lazada'.

55" Samsung TV, NAS, WD 3TB hard drive, Phone, washing machine, freezer .......... all from Lazada itself.

Edited by MaeJoMTB