Any decent rooftop bars

mrblonde

Barraquda (Second Rd. nr The Avenue).

Puy bar (a cheaper option) - first bar in the middle row of bars in New Plaza as you come from Soi Buakhaow.

From another forum Serenhotel Soi10 beach Rd and apparently one on Walking Street itself - https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293919-d8366258-r398898455-Bar_Wood_Ball-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

On 10/16/2017 at 1:23 AM, craigt3365 said:

The Hilton over Central Festival has 2 places that are quite nice.  Siam@Siam has a great roof top.

Not top of the building but worth checking the outside bar on the third floor facing the sea. Forget the name. Also the outside decking of Carl's Junior also on the third floor facing the sea.

carl-s-jr.jpg

Edited by SheungWan

2 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Not top of the building but worth checking the outside bar on the third floor facing the sea. Forget the name. Also the outside decking of Carl's Junior also on the third floor facing the sea.

carl-s-jr.jpg

More of a restaurant then a bar - walked past it on Sunday night and don't think the outside was even open. Have been for NYE and not stupidly expensive.

FoodLoft?

1 minute ago, topt said:

More of a restaurant then a bar - walked past it on Sunday night and don't think the outside was even open. Have been for NYE and not stupidly expensive.

FoodLoft?

We use to go to that food loft quite a bit.  The views are very nice.

There are several places to sit outside at the Hilton.  Each is a bit different.

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:00 AM, Peterw42 said:

Strictly not a bar but you can buy drinks, food wave food court on top of Royal Garden Mall.

Image result for food wave pattaya

Beat me to it.

There isn't much in that line in Pattaya, as I guess most tourists want to view a different sort of scenery.

For a sand side restaurant that's not too grotty, on Naklua beach near the big hotels.

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/10/2017 at 11:31 AM, bbi1 said:

"None/very few Russians" - that's pretty racist dude. For that I'm gonna recommend you a rooftop bar full of ladyboys, if I ever find one lol

Not racist at all, personal preference.  I'd imiagine I'm not alone either...

If you do find the rooftop bar full of ladyboys, please do share as I as a bit of a secret fan   ;)