90 Day Online Report - Which Office?

I very rarely need to make a 90 day report due to travelling within the periods, however, it is looking increasingly likely that I will have to do one this time around, as it stands now it is due on 6th November 2017 (I last entered Thailand on 9th August 2017).

I intend on trying to make the report online between 23rd October and 30th October, most likely 24th.

The problem is I'm not 100% sure which office I should address the report to, I think that it should be CW, as this is the office that issues my non b extensions based on work and re-entry permit etc.

I have absolutely no idea what address CW have on file for me, if any, as an agent handles the paperwork on behalf of the company, if it is as per the work permit, then this is not the correct address, this was temporary address that was given when the work permit was first applied for, as I was changing work locations from Chonburi to Bangkok and at the time had no firm address sorted in Bangkok, so if it is CW, then I will have to use the rental condo address that I use Mon - Fri.

My normal place of residence (and weekends) is just outside of Pattaya and this is the address that I always put on the TM.6 upon arrival.

I've never submitted a TM30 to either CW or Jomtien.

So CW or Jomtien?

Edited by Mattd

You have to the report at the office where your extension of stay was issued.

The address you use is not that important when on applying on line. When you complete the online application the office it is sent to for approval is based upon the province and district you select using dropdown menus.

Apparently the address you would use is the one for the condo in Bangkok.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You have to the report at the office where your extension of stay was issued.

The address you use is not that important when on applying on line. When you complete the online application the office it is sent to for approval is based upon the province and district you select using dropdown menus.

Apparently the address you would use is the one for the condo in Bangkok.

Thanks, I thought as much, will give it a go next week.