Police lawbreakers! "They are the law..... but they do as they please"

webfact

4 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

This is another reason why Thai people do'nt obey the law. I have seen Police on bikes and trucks break the law many times. Drivin

4 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

This is another reason why Thai people do'nt obey the law. I have seen Police on bikes and trucks break the law many times. Driving the wrong way up a dual carriageway. Making illegal u turns. Not observing the traffic lights. 

But if we get caught!!!!!!

Hooray Another falang sees what i see The cops break the rules here just as much the the Thai drivers keystone cops alright

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are only a reflection of the country's culture..... Just like around the world. Japanese police hate approaching first, Brazilian and American are probably more likely to shoot first, Mutawaneen from Saudi are too religious...... lot's of us stayed here because it is a disorganised shit tip and the people show little foresight, daily life can be hilarious............. But we only like it when it favours us???? If  we all woke tomorrow and cops here suddenly were as non corrupt, on  a ground level, as uk cops.... Think about it, no license is jail, 1 pint loses a license assuming u have one..... All this shit that we get away with, suddenly u get hit..... They should be better yes, but that would require sociological change, which requires foresight...... repeat till fade

On 20/10/2017 at 10:17 AM, USPatriot said:

Someone tell me what country police don't break the law.

This will always be the case, however in a civilised less visibly corrupt country we have systems to complain about poor police behaviour. Called the PCC police complaints commission. 

Whilst they are being investigated they will be suspended then probably dismissed if the offense is serious enough and maybe even prison.

Here it needs social media outcry for anything to be done then they are transferred to inactive duties until the media dies down then they can return to work.

The punishment must fit the crime.