Top Bangkok Bars

makavelli

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q-bar is sh1t - full of blokes who've got bored of the whores in Nana and Cowboy and think they can find something up-market there.

:o I don't mind Q bar but that's a pretty accurate description. sexpats/sex tourists don their best shirt hoping to look cutting-edge cool.

Q bar samui is <deleted>. well, it's actually a decent place in a 5hit location. the view from the top bar is ok though.

Where is this jools place. Never seen it on soi nana?

its on your left hand side as you walk up soi 4, walk past the dynnasty hotel, walk past chequers bar keep walking and you will see a large signboard with a pair of sunglasses on it.

if you have gone past the bus stop bar, you have gone too far.

its on your left hand side as you walk up soi 4, walk past the dynnasty hotel, walk past chequers bar keep walking and you will see a large signboard with a pair of sunglasses on it.

Thanks

Thanks

Actually Will it`s about a minute after the Bus Stop bar ( can`t have you ManU types getting duff info.)

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any new updates on bars to visit?

I don't know what kind of scene you're looking for, but I suggest RCA. There's different music in every place. And if you want a different ambience, all you have to do is walk down the road to play pool, eat, or get drunk at the 7/11. XD In my opinion, 808 has the best music though. I've yet to find a spot in Bangkok that plays real hip-hop though. Not the pop-y, derivative club nonsense. The underground, raw, not-so-produced stuff.

Any new updates on bars to visit?

I don't know what kind of scene you're looking for, but I suggest RCA. There's different music in every place. And if you want a different ambience, all you have to do is walk down the road to play pool, eat, or get drunk at the 7/11. XD In my opinion, 808 has the best music though. I've yet to find a spot in Bangkok that plays real hip-hop though. Not the pop-y, derivative club nonsense. The underground, raw, not-so-produced stuff.

you love the poppy derivative nonsense stuff!

:)