Pumpuiman's Isaan Home

Here are the latest pics of my nearly complete home in Pimai.

Almost done!!

:o

Well done pal, yes same plans we have just built up that bit in the carport as well for a seating area, I like the steps from the front door and the light in the soffets.

Well done, we will certainly come to see you once the baby is sorted when ot arrives

Regards Mac & Bee

Almost done!!

Well done pal, yes same plans we have just built up that bit in the carport as well for a seating area, I like the steps from the front door and the light in the soffets.

Well done, we will certainly come to see you once the baby is sorted when ot arrives

Regards Mac & Bee

Yeah...I had lights recessed in the soffets all the way around..gonna look nice at night...and hopefully more secure.

Did that carport all in granite...the stairs and porches as well.

I did blown in insulation for the roof(s)...hoping to keep cool.

The house looked a little more populated when I passed a took a photograph!

post-123-1168495429_thumb.jpg

My father in law, and myself would certainly approve of those guests....but my mother in law would beat me to a pulp with that switch she carries around to shoo the dogs away!!!

Hello Pumpuiman,

It is a charming house, well done. May i ask you how much did it costs and on how many rai

is the house built ?

I am still looking around Surin to find a nice place with water and electricity access to build a house

with about 20-30 rai next to it for the farm we and my fiancee are dreaming off.

With my best regards to you and your familly and all the best wishes for a happy, healthy and

prosperous new year.

Tato

Yeah, where is the arse wallpaper ??

How much did that house cost to build ?

Would you be able to repeat that same success in your home country?

Or you flex your muscles in the places where people work for 160-220 baht a day?

Edited by think_too_mut

Hello Pumpuiman,

It is a charming house, well done. May i ask you how much did it costs and on how many rai

is the house built ?

I am still looking around Surin to find a nice place with water and electricity access to build a house

with about 20-30 rai next to it for the farm we and my fiancee are dreaming off.

With my best regards to you and your familly and all the best wishes for a happy, healthy and

prosperous new year.

Tato

House sits on a small plot about 1 Rai. Farm is about 5 minutes away. Cost after many improvements....about 1,800,000.

Or you flex your muscles in the places where people work for 160-220 baht a day?

Are you insulting me for building a home? For wanting to spend my money in the place I intend to retire and support my Thai family? The workers who I've supported for over a year are friends of the family (and make better wages than you seem to think is fair). They were delighted I decided to "flex my muscles" in their village. The bedroom I added for my ailing father in law seemed to go over well also.

So go fukc yourself.

Almost done!!

:bah:

Ive got to say I am very disappointed!!!

Normally your photos are of a##es and t#ts :D:D:D

Jeez, a couple of posts in the hot bum thread and I'm branded an a5s man. Guess I better watch what I post in the "Gay people in Thailand" forum! :D:o

What exactly is your reply about think little bit too mutt ???

Thanks Pumpuiman for the valuable info.

I notice that you are still a young lad, when do you intend to move permanently in LOS

As for my self i am 35 and intend to work 3-5 more years in Switzerland then move there

and hopefully make a living out the farm (Fruits and Vegetables or anything with a good yield

and profit). I do not intend to become

rich but simply being able to raise a familly of 2 children and maybe 1 more in the near future as

well as supporting my future wife's family a bit. But i do hope to be able to make enough money

to be able once in a while to return in Switzerland to see some relatives and still have a confortable

life in LOS meaning being able to travel around Thailand and SE Asia with my wife and kids.

I am also simply tired of the working office environment eventhough i am making quite a lot of money

but it does not matter to me anylonger.

I will be travelling around Surin early April and hope to meet some farang doing farming there

in order to acquire more experiences from them and share a few beers.

Where is Pimai located and are you going to be around the area during this time ?

May i add you on my friend list ?

Have a good day

Tato

Are you insulting me for building a home? For wanting to spend my money in the place I intend to retire and support my Thai family? The workers who I've supported for over a year are friends of the family (and make better wages than you seem to think is fair). They were delighted I decided to "flex my muscles" in their village. The bedroom I added for my ailing father in law seemed to go over well also.

So go fukc yourself.

Well said :o And nice house :D

Thanks Pumpuuiman,

I had renovated my home in Bkk and I am always interested to see what others pay. You did very good on the price and building, The windows look to be thermal-pain and if that is so you built at a very good price. I am going to be building another house in Chumphon and using local labour and material. And any person on here that thinks they can build that house u Built tell tham to try it ,,It is not easy in Thailand to build.

I did some landscapicg at my house and I did some of the work my self, I sold the house as of now and am looking to build or buy again in BKK.

Thanks for the pics keep them coming I would like to see the landscaping when u are done.

Good luck

So go fukc yourself.

Hello again, My Thai wife seen your house and was impresed. She wants to know were u got your plans for the house. She also likes the Granit and ithermal pain windows. I tried buying granit for my house in Bkk before the price was so inflated that I could not afford it. Can I ask what u paid per sq meter of Granit and also the fence out side what was the cost per meter. I put a fence at my house and it was no were near as nice as yours.

How much did it cost to build and the size of the land, also how long did it take to build

thanks

Took about a year to complete.

So go fukc yourself.

Well said :o And nice house :D

Yeah I agree, well said. There sure are some bitter people around that would be better off keeping their negative comments to themselves.

Well done on the house project. Looks nice.

Thanks Pumpuiman for the valuable info.

I notice that you are still a young lad, when do you intend to move permanently in LOS

As for my self i am 35 and intend to work 3-5 more years in Switzerland then move there

and hopefully make a living out the farm (Fruits and Vegetables or anything with a good yield

and profit). I do not intend to become

rich but simply being able to raise a familly of 2 children and maybe 1 more in the near future as

well as supporting my future wife's family a bit. But i do hope to be able to make enough money

to be able once in a while to return in Switzerland to see some relatives and still have a confortable

life in LOS meaning being able to travel around Thailand and SE Asia with my wife and kids.

I am also simply tired of the working office environment eventhough i am making quite a lot of money

but it does not matter to me anylonger.

I will be travelling around Surin early April and hope to meet some farang doing farming there

in order to acquire more experiences from them and share a few beers.

Where is Pimai located and are you going to be around the area during this time ?

May i add you on my friend list ?

Have a good day

Tato

Tato,

Pimai is about 30-45 miutes drive north-north-east of Korat. You may find it on a map as "Phimai".

I am able to take several months a year off from work....and in the future hopefully as many as 8 months.

I dont intend to live full time for 10-15 years, but will be there often.

Also, my father in law has trouble climbing stairs...and it was very painful for him to climb up to his Thai style house on stilts.....so we added a bedroom for him downstairs, and also a shower, so the house will be lived in when I'm not there.

Feel free to put me on your friends list!!

I hope we can get together....my travel plans at present are uncertain due to an impending back surgery, but I'm hoping to recover in my new home!!

As far as other posts concerning square meters...here are the original plans just click #11 for my plans...and add a small bedroom at the back off the kitchen.(just square off the rest of the left side of the house with the back....had to re-locate septic)

The wall cost per meter...I never figured it....not sure of the length, sorry.

Eric

Edited by pumpuiman

Good response to our friend that doesn't seem to live up to his name. Methinks his name should be "thinks-too-little". Wonder if he works for an ngo? :o

I, too, am building a house up-country, taking advantage of the locals. They don't seem terribly unhappy with the arrangement.

You have done well with your property.

well done man,ive seen the plans on that site already,did you take them straight to a builder or did he have them already ? We will be building on our land next Jan.

As for that pratt who tried to think too mutt about it,well either he's very jelous,doesnt even live in thailand and have any idea,,its not taking advantage if thats what builders are paid !! What an idiot.