Dentist Recomendation?

dragonfly94

Never having dental treatment before in Bkk I have no idea which to try. I did email promjaidental clinic on suk 39 but got a reply from perfect smile clinic on silom, on calling promjaidental clinic a recorded message asks to call back after Jan 3rd, this is the 11th. I only need fillings-anyone try asavant clic at thonglor?

Never having dental treatment before in Bkk I have no idea which to try. I did email promjaidental clinic on suk 39 but got a reply from perfect smile clinic on silom, on calling promjaidental clinic a recorded message asks to call back after Jan 3rd, this is the 11th. I only need fillings-anyone try asavant clic at thonglor?

I had been going to the Dental Hospital on Suk Soi 49 since 1998. Last yesr I tried Asavant because it was a bit cheaper and a Thai recommended it to me. The equipment they used looked state of the art but the dentists were young and inexperienced. I had work done but was not totally satisfied. I changed back to the Dental Hospital and couldn't appreciate them more. Great folks, good system, good English, quality dental care. I think their filling prices are B1200, crown B16,000, root canal B12,000....or close to that.

rgds

I had been going to the Dental Hospital on Suk Soi 49 since 1998. Last yesr I tried Asavant because it was a bit cheaper and a Thai recommended it to me. The equipment they used looked state of the art but the dentists were young and inexperienced. I had work done but was not totally satisfied. I changed back to the Dental Hospital and couldn't appreciate them more. Great folks, good system, good English, quality dental care. I think their filling prices are B1200, crown B16,000, root canal B12,000....or close to that.

rgds

I just tried them but never again, I agreed to one filling which somwhow turned into four over three teeth at the front. Total cost 6900 baht. In the 1.15 hours the woman dentist never said a word and was quite rough. Could have got the work done on the NHS for about the same, and worse of all she did not have time to complete (no polish-come back) horriblle experience