Whole in one! Incredible video shows snake swallowing an iguana on Bangkok golf course

webfact

Whole in one! Incredible video shows snake swallowing an iguana on Bangkok golf course

This incredible footage shows the moment a snake swallows a iguana whole on a Bangkok golf course.

The footage was taken by Murray Darling from Scotland while he was on the 14th green at the Royal Golf And Country Club in Bangkok last week.

During the footage the snake can be seen wrapping itself around the body of the iguana while forcing its head inside its mouth.

“My golf was bad but I was having a better day than this poor iguana on the 14th green, Mr Darling told the Daily Mirror.

“I thought it was a small monitor at first but I think it was more iguana like.

“The snake had it fully under control. The iguana head never came out from the snake’s mouth in the five minutes we watched”.

“'I was having a horrible round but sunk my only one putt of the day to ensure I got off the green swiftly. The snake was going to win. We left and let him enjoy his dinner.”

According to the Daily Mirror the snake was identified as a Golden Tree Snake.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-31

Had one in the house 5 days ago, trying to keep my dog away from it...........jeez

he had , in his body a rat he had eaten he had  a hell of a time getting out the house

(In the gap under the door) the rat enlarged his body fourfold I had to grab his tail 

and swing him out and off and away he went, with the bloody dog chasing it.....  he got away......lol

Edited by KBsinter