Khao Sok Np

dentex

We land on Surat thani airport on 15.30 and plane to go to Khao Sok NP to overnight and next day to one of day trips.(than back and to Phangan)What you suggest.We have a 5yrs.old boy and cannot walk a lot.Any ideas, we like to see animals and birds and sleep in a mid budget accomodation.

Mybe someone have a information about this, or some links and addreses.The companys(for explore a NP) are pretty expensive is mybe any budget possibilites to explore a national park.

thanks in advance

We land on Surat thani airport on 15.30 and plane to go to Khao Sok NP to overnight and next day to one of day trips.(than back and to Phangan)What you suggest.We have a 5yrs.old boy and cannot walk a lot.Any ideas, we like to see animals and birds and sleep in a mid budget accomodation.

Mybe someone have a information about this, or some links and addreses.The companys(for explore a NP) are pretty expensive is mybe any budget possibilites to explore a national park.

thanks in advance

no information from nobody??

hey dentex

why not go out to the lake overnight? you could try to contact limestone lake tours. its run by a friend of mine and she runs trips to the lake, and also can arrange to pick you up and take you to the National Park if you want.

her trips are very reasonable.

i would recommend Arts Riverview Jungle Lodge as accommodation as they should have family rooms for you.

i will pm you contact details.