Where can i buy refridgerated probiotics?

jlena

Makro sell a yogurt made from soya which is probiotic, its with the other yogurts in the refrigerated section and about the same price as ones made from milk

You can buy bioflor from supercheap pharmacy in capsules were 270 baht for 10, the new private hospital on Choafa west rd have them as well 450 baht for 10 capsules  

Edited by madmax2

Thank you. I have gut disbiosis and need an actual refrigerated probiotic with various strains. Infloran seems to be the onky one in thailand but still having trouble finding it.

Yakult is not actually a probiotic unfortunately, and full of sugar.

12 hours ago, jlena said:

Thank you. I have gut disbiosis and need an actual refrigerated probiotic with various strains. Infloran seems to be the onky one in thailand but still having trouble finding it.

Yakult is not actually a probiotic unfortunately, and full of sugar.

Try this https://healthfoodthailand.com/en/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=probiotic&submit_search=

Kinda off topic, but, I read about a procedure that fixes the gut bacterial problem.

Antibiotics are given to kill gut bacteria, then, (brace yourselves, this is disgusting) they get some crap from a healthy person and shove it up where the sun don't shine. Apparently, it works (once you get over the vomiting).

On 02/11/2017 at 8:38 AM, KarenBravo said:

Kinda off topic, but, I read about a procedure that fixes the gut bacterial problem.

Antibiotics are given to kill gut bacteria, then, (brace yourselves, this is disgusting) they get some crap from a healthy person and shove it up where the sun don't shine. Apparently, it works (once you get over the vomiting).

Oh wow that's grosse! ?

I found somewhere for future reference, there is a little pharmacy on Nanai Road first one of the left after the main road that sells Infloran. 

• 3 months later...