One day Border Run Vientiane

1 hour ago, devaram said:

Hi Ubonjoe I already made two  at sadao border this year did not realize they were actually counting or care about it?

THanks

Since the first of the year visa exempt entries are limited to 2 per calendar year at land border crossings. The 15 day entry rule was also eliminated. Look at your entry stamps to see if the have a 1 or 2 beside them.

If from a country that gets their entries from a bilateral agreement the 2 entry limit does not apply.

13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Since the first of the year visa exempt entries are limited to 2 per calendar year at land border crossings. The 15 day entry rule was also eliminated. Look at your entry stamps to see if the have a 1 or 2 beside them.

If from a country that gets their entries from a bilateral agreement the 2 entry limit does not apply.

Ya' learn something everyday.  I thought all visa exempt'ness was the result of bilateral agreements.

1 hour ago, hawker9000 said:

Ya' learn something everyday.  I thought all visa exempt'ness was the result of bilateral agreements.

If you had ever talked to a Thai looking to enter, say, the UK visa exempt, you would appreciate that there are no reciprocal agreements between Thailand and most countries whose nationals are given visa exempt entry. You should note that, where visa exempt entry is based on bilateral agreements, the length of stay granted on entry varies from 14 days up to 90 days, depending on nationality.