Non-b Visa In The Philippines

everyone tried going to the Phil for a Non-b? According to my friend who went there last week to get a non-b visa they are asking for too many documents like exit cleance and medical cetificate.He was given a non-b but the embassy told him without this clearance he cant fly back to Thailand. I don;t know if this is really the practice there.Try to see it for my self. I will be there for 2 weeks to apply for a non-b but i am not sure if i can get one, if not ill be flying to singapore then. But tourist visa they issued me a 90 before without a question, i guess if you have all the docs they will give you one.

everyone tried going to the Phil for a Non-b? According to my friend who went there last week to get a non-b visa they are asking for too many documents like exit cleance and medical cetificate.He was given a non-b but the embassy told him without this clearance he cant fly back to Thailand. I don;t know if this is really the practice there.Try to see it for my self. I will be there for 2 weeks to apply for a non-b but i am not sure if i can get one, if not ill be flying to singapore then. But tourist visa they issued me a 90 before without a question, i guess if you have all the docs they will give you one.

Always been a very hard place to get a visa. They have their own unique hoops you have to overcome, even want a list of Holidays the applicant will have off, if they are employed.

Also request for a WP3 when the applicant has a work permit. The WP3 is the pre clearance for the work permit. If they have a work permit, no need for the WP3. But someone at the Embassy does not understand that. They see WP3 is required and you better have it.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Before coming here,I worked and lived in Manila for 6 years. I have attempted to use the Thai Consulate in Makati many times, in the end I gave up. The guy behind the Visa counter is a Filipino and the most arrogant prat you can ever imagine. Apart from that, as others have said, if he doesnt accept your Docs then they wont go any further and his knowledge of requirements is ZERO.

Sorry but place to steer well wide of in my opinion