Thaivisa T-shirt

tuky

did you buy one?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Did you buy a T-Shirt?

If not why? is the design not what you would like?

Are you not interested in wearing a shirt with the thaivisa logo?

I bought several, and whilst I perhaps will not be wearing mine to Robinsons I did think they were a great gift.

Have a look at my father-in-law wearing his, is that not the look of a happy man?

10_May_2004_032.sized.jpg

Anyway, I am hoping there will be a revised version soon.

Stay tuned and let us know what you think.

thats a tesco shirt, cheap and crappy looking - spend a little more than 80 baht making them and I could be interested - also the front is a little messy with all that writing. Put the logo on the sleeve and get rid of the farang crap......... bet they would sell better in a shop in khoa Saen Rd - they would look great on a two headed rasta :o .

thats a tesco shirt, cheap and crappy looking - spend a little more than 80 baht making them and I could be interested - also the front is a little messy with all that writing. Put the logo on the sleeve and get rid of the farang crap......... bet they would sell better in a shop in khoa Saen Rd - they would look great on a two headed rasta :o .

Farang in Thai is fine. But in English as well ...... no thanks

I bought 4 - 2 of each colour (not turned up yet). Agree with the ThaiVisa move to the arm, and remove the English transliteration, but I like the Thai Script "farang". Also am happy to support ThaiVisa.

same here doc,

sorry george. :D

same here doc,

sorry george. :D

Not sorry, but I agree.

Not so easy to design a Tshirt.

Next version will be better.

for me, not even in thai. its daft!! dafter even than a shirt with beckham on the back.

logo on the sleeve (maybe combined with the visa chop.. :o ), some decent colours, breast pocket. i may even get my digital camera out and get one made up at mah boon krong!!!!

Did you buy a T-Shirt?

Hello Leith,

Sorry had to vote no ...

Not to bust yer chops or anything, but this was another poll with a missing vote button.

I was looking for a choice like ...

"Plan to buy, but haven't had a chance to do so yet."

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Regards,

Spee

tukyleith, re the photo...your father-in-law looks to be middle aged and over weight...quite within character regarding most of the posters on this forum and an inspiration to t-shirts everywhere...

I pledge to purchase the article as a sleeping garment for my 4'6'' tall wizened mother-in-law and shall post the photographic result on this forum shortly...she has an amazingly delectable tukkus for an old peasant woman...

I didn't get one as I would look pretty stupid in it.

Come on, Lovely.

Impossible.

Do not believe the Duckthai/Erco posters,...

I'm sure you would look better than the father in law of Tukyleith.

And he looks quite good I have to say.

And happy.

So maybe the Thai people do not mind to wear a Tshirt with farang written on it.

Maybe they do not understand it the same way than the farang.

So they do not mind.

Lovely, too much westernized, aren't you? :o:D

yep remove the english script and put the logo on the sleeve... though I like the idea of the writing on the back... I can handle it when I cannot see the people laughing at me..

I nearly bought one of tutu's rip offs at the chutuchuk market till I noticed they had made a mistake and printed feralang ....

:o

what do you say LovelyCutie?...shall we stand for election and the risk of bloody and glorious death at the hands of assassins or remain forever in our anonymity and lives of humdrum material circumstance?...

Sounds very interesting, tutsi. No fear for assassins, guys. Glory forever.

In this particular case, I am afraid the first lady might get killed first though. :D

Brue, actually, one of my mates said I would look fabulous in "mia farang" version. :o

Due to my longstanding contacts with the garment manufacturing industry I can now offer, for Thaivisa members only: :D

SPECIAL OFFER!!!!!

Thaivisa t-shirts!!! 3 for only 199 Baht. :o

Logo on sleeve, colours available: White on blue and red on black.

Available now on various streetmarkets throughout Thailand.

PM me for details....wouldn't want to upset admin. :D:D:D