Christmas dinner in Bangkok

geisha

Hi all, I'm thinking of spending Christmas in Bangkok . I would like to have a traditional Christmas lunch or dinner after having eaten Thai food for quite a while. I don't mind the price especially for a great Christmas menu. I'll be alone , which I know can be awkward as many restaurants don't really welcome single customers. Any recommendations welcome. Thanks. 

24 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

Thailand is Buddhist. Suggest you don't come for Chrimbo the falang food is crap unless you can afford stupid prices and then it's still crap.

Get up on the wrong side of bed? The post makes you look moronic in the global world we live in today.  Add to that the fact that BKK is very cosmopolitan indeed.  Pa la and bugs tonight with your tilac? 

@Andycoops@portroyal 

Wow, you sure sound like nice guys. First, I spend 5 months of the year in Thailand for the last 33 years. I eat what I like .Also, As bkk6060 said, the better restaurants ask for reservations, though maybe some people don't know that ! Why waste your time here being ridiculous? 

The Sheraton Grande Hotel on Sukhumvit at BTS Asoke has a great buffet.  They offer one on Christmas Eve and another on Christmas Day.  We've been going there for the past three years.  Great food, great selections, (even Caviar and Maine Lobster!) with advance reservations required.  Check out their web site when they post more details....or you can call or stop by if you're in town!