Getting a Cambodia visa in BANGKOK ?

Hello, I would like to get a Cambodian visa in Bangkok directly at the Embassy of Cambodia, for my family, ( 3 visas ) as we've actually plenty time to apply for it as now and make more hassle-free in arrival

Do we get our Cambodia visa on the same day ? and what we will be the price ? 30$ or more Thanks by advance 

He indicated he wanted to save time/hassle on arrival, and he is travelling with a child. For 3 people, even if no lines (and depending on the flight, there often are some) this can take some time. And traveling with a child may make a mad scramble to get to the counter first not so practical.

At Embassy price is same as it is on arrival.But be warned the Embassy in Bangkok is located a bit out of the way, way down a soi, not so easy to find and will need to take a cab. I don't know how quick but would expect same day.

For a little more  more per person (total comes to US $40)  you can get the visas online at https://www.evisa.gov.kh/information/tourist_visa/4 Verye asy and hassle free and also saves pages in passports.

If your wife and child are Thai citizens (or citizens of most other ASEAN countries) they can enter visa exempt, for free, for 14 days in which case only you need the visa.

• 7 months later...

hello, do you know if we can get an ordinary visa for $35 at the cambodia embassy/consulate in bangkok ? Or do they only issue tourist visa for $30 ?

Do we get it instantly, or do they pretend that they are busy or have any other stupid reason to ask you to come back to pick it up ?

Thanks a lot.

hello, do you know if we can get an ordinary visa for $35 at the cambodia embassy/consulate in bangkok ? Or do they only issue tourist visa for $30 ?

Do we get it instantly, or do they pretend that they are busy or have any other stupid reason to ask you to come back to pick it up ?

Thanks a lot.

I think but am not certain you can get both ordinary and tourist visas at the Embassy.

In either case it is not immediate. You have to drop it off in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon.

You can get ordinary visa on arrival if coming by air and also at the main border crossings.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived