Chemicals - Where to Buy?

Formaleins

Hi,

I have been searching for two particular products without success here, wonder if anyone knows a seller in Thailand where I can get a hold of these?

First one I need is a two part expoxy type resin, it is used on flooring, wood tables etc. It dries like a glass surface very tough with a glass like finish, it is usually poured onto an uneven surface where it is self levelling and leaves a great finish.

Would be looking for 1 gallon of each as the sort of quantity.

Something similar to this - https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/201978596950?chn=ps&dispctrl=1&adgroupid=13585920426&rlsatarget=pla-142405555266&abcId=&adtype=pla&merchantid=6995734&poi=&googleloc=1006524&device=c&campaignid=207297426&crdt=0

The second is expanding polyurethane foam - not premixed in an aerosol, but the two part chemicals in roughly 1 gallon sizes of each. This stuff can be mixed and injected into cavities where it expands and then becomes rigid, a type of insulation and or buoyancy aid.

Like this - http://www.mbfg.co.uk/foam-materials/2513.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAlpDQBRDmARIsAAW6-DOjyq3nGWXlMI-s6-FM7wltxIbh5tvQH1Bt9UD3USbC_J7hDBhDueMaAjqVEALw_wcB

If anyone knows a supplier ANYWHERE here in Thailand it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Just now, malt25 said:

HomePro sells epoxy. Various brands & sizes.

Not sure about the foam. I know HomePro sells the aerosol cans so they might be able to suggest where you can buy the unmixed type.

Thanks for that! Damn! I have tried Global House but never thought of Homepro, thanks a lot, appreciated.