Ultrasonic Critter Repeller.....

BuddyDean

I have been using one of these things for several weeks.  The geckos were the only problem.  I didn't want them in my electrical stuff, among other places.  So far, so good.  Does anyone else use these?  Also using a plugin mosquito zapper....as there were always a few tiny ones showing up at night.  Haven't been bitten in weeks.

4 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Does it work on the tookays, the large geckos that call loudly?

I actually heard one the other night, but was in too much of a deep sleep to investigate.  Our hallways are open.  The water meter closets seem to have their own animal kingdoms.  Still haven't seen one.

6 hours ago, BuddyDean said:

The geckos were the only problem

What is the problem with the geckos, do you mean you could not zap them but wanted to or you could zap them but did not want to? On balance the small geckos do more good than any harm.  The big noisy Tookays are of course a different matter!

What "critters" exactly are you trying to repel/kill as there is no such thing as a  one solution zapper repels/kills all insects that I am aware of!  In my experience very few of the so called specific ones (or any other ones for that matter) are of any use anyway.

On the Banggood web site there are quite a selection of ultrasonic pest repellers.  Which item do you, Buddy Dean, find works well.  Do you place it outdoors?  What is the range of effectiveness? 

I'm thinking that one placed inside my attic would keep mice and other critters away.  There is an electrical outlet in the attic, so that would be no problem; solar, of course, is another story.

Thanks for your help.

https://www.banggood.com/search/ultrasonic-pest-repeller.html

I use the one called PEST REJECT, with the blue night light on the bottom.  Different sellers have different prices...I see 186 THB....and I used some promo points.  I never pay for tracking...they either leave it in the mail box or with the JP.  I used something like this on my carport...mice in your auto electric is  highly destructive.  That one was more likes c!Icker this one is silent.  Attic is a good place for one, too.

Archived