Registering House Number And Planning Permission.

Have land (in Nakhon Sawan) and will be building in the future. Visiting in this comming April so will get things moving.

I know we have to register a house number with the local office before we can build. Do we also have to obtain planning permission seperately - different office? ( I heard someone mention this who built elsewhere).

How much does each charge?

Thanks.

i pay 3.9 bath a unit,i live in a bungalow on Maprachan Lake (15 km east Pattaya)

In the hot seison i run 1 aircon (13000btu daikin) 8 hrs in the night

i have 2 big fridges,2 fans all day,15 outdoor lights all night (energy saving bulbs)

lcd-tv 10 hrs a day,pc 10 hrs a day

1 pump of the pool (1.5 HP) for 10 hrs a day.

my bill is about 5000 baht a month

seems ok ?

Have land (in Nakhon Sawan) and will be building in the future. Visiting in this comming April so will get things moving.

I know we have to register a house number with the local office before we can build. Do we also have to obtain planning permission seperately - different office? ( I heard someone mention this who built elsewhere).

How much does each charge?

Thanks.

I think the first one is done at the amphur while the second is at the tambon. Although I have heard that #2 is frequently done 'after the fact'.

The name will be the name of you wife as it is, on her id card.

If she has you family name there should not be a problem.

I do not think your name will enter into the matter, as I assume you are a farang.