PE teacher "hit student hundred of times and sent her obscene pictures asking for sex" says mother

webfact

4 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

In my country we call women who look after children and grandmothers by the same name, nanny.  There is no shame in leaving your children with your mother while you work and your assumption that she left for a lover rather than a job is just that, an assumption.

I just wish people would read the post before they make their insinuations. It says she went to live overseas with her foreign husband and left her daughter with the grandmother. So basically, she met a foreign man and dumped her daughter. Now she's wondering why her 14 year old is chatting online with the teacher and looking to blame everyone else but herself. Your assumption that she is working is just that an assumption. The article makes no mention of work. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, greenchair said:

I just wish people would read the post before they make their insinuations. It says she went to live overseas with her foreign husband and left her daughter with the grandmother. So basically, she met a foreign man and dumped her daughter. Now she's wondering why her 14 year old is chatting online with the teacher and looking to blame everyone else but herself. Your assumption that she is working is just that an assumption. The article makes no mention of work. 

I made no assumption, I rubbished your assumption by providing another possible scenario, unfortunately that went over you.  She is a woman and Thai, and your prejudices leave you incapable of coming to any other conclusion that she has married a westerner and gone to live with him to be provided by him, but for all you know she could have won a contract abroad and her husband has tagged along.  And why do you see nannies as being dumped on, grandmothers have taken care of the children forever.

6 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

I made no assumption, I rubbished your assumption by providing another possible scenario, unfortunately that went over you.  She is a woman and Thai, and your prejudices leave you incapable of coming to any other conclusion that she has married a westerner and gone to live with him to be provided by him, but for all you know she could have won a contract abroad and her husband has tagged along.  And why do you see nannies as being dumped on, grandmothers have taken care of the children forever.

Clearly the article says she went to live overseas with a foreign husband. So no assumption there. 

Clearly The article doesn't say anything about her going to work and you did not say it was  possibility, you stated it as fact, so therefore it is an assumption. The fantasy that she left to go to work has morphed into her husband following her overseas because of the contract that she won  (lol)abroad. Your possible scenario is outlandish and most certainly an assumption because the article clearly says she left her daughter to go and live with her foreign husband. Nothing more nothing less. There is a difference between a grandmother caring for her grandy and having the grandy dumped. In this case the grandy was dumped. Dumping your child off to live with grandparents  to persue personel interests  and  fulfill personel desires which include love, career, freedoms from responsibility is called child abandonment. I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I said she has no right to come back throwing her weight around mostly because she will leave again after the holiday and everyone else will have to deal with it. 

6 hours ago, greenchair said:

Clearly the article says she went to live overseas with a foreign husband. So no assumption there. 

Clearly The article doesn't say anything about her going to work and you did not say it was  possibility, you stated it as fact, so therefore it is an assumption. The fantasy that she left to go to work has morphed into her husband following her overseas because of the contract that she won  (lol)abroad. Your possible scenario is outlandish and most certainly an assumption because the article clearly says she left her daughter to go and live with her foreign husband. Nothing more nothing less. There is a difference between a grandmother caring for her grandy and having the grandy dumped. In this case the grandy was dumped. Dumping your child off to live with grandparents  to persue personel interests  and  fulfill personel desires which include love, career, freedoms from responsibility is called child abandonment. I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I said she has no right to come back throwing her weight around mostly because she will leave again after the holiday and everyone else will have to deal with it. 

I did not state anything as a fact, you appear to be suffering from an inability to understand basic grammar.  She went with someone, you took that as her going because of someone, it could just as easily been him who went abroad because of her, it does not mention if the abroad place was even his country for a start, he may be Cambodian and they went to live in Hong Kong where she will work as a maid and send money for the child.  You say there is a difference between the granny looking after the child and the child being dumped yet offer nothing in the way of explantation of this difference or why you think in this case it was the latter, obviously the only distinction would be whether or not the granny was willing.  Child abandonment would be not leaving the child with the granny, she did so she did not abandon the child she gave the responsibility of care to someone she trusted.  And of course she has the right to defend her child, for all you know the granny may have asked her to come, you make silly assumptions to the point of embellishment.