Favourite Thai Memory

Jet Gorgon

Flying down to Songkhla for a Thai friend's wedding party over a neverending sea of flame trees.Eating chicken feet on the beach at her aunt's restaurant, first solo motorcycle ride with all the kids chasing me,first time I ate those shit pepper chillies and needing copious amounts of beer to get over them!

I never got to see my favourite memory.It was the 64k of RAM that was stolen out of my new computer by the good people at Hardware House International at Pantip plaza.

I bought an Acer with 256k. They told me to come back in an hour while they "prepared it".

When I recently had it serviced the guy told me it only ever had 192k! They took out a 128k card and replaced it with a 64k card.

That's about as petty theft as I've ever seen from a business, but hey, that's Thai business.

Moderators, I was under the impression that deliberately flaming people and posting derogatory remarks is below the belt in netiquette.Lighten up Dgoz JG is multi tasking.It's diverting to read/post/work/whatever at the same time.Sooooooooo what is your favourite memory?

Moderators, I was under the impression that deliberately flaming people and posting derogatory remarks is below the belt in netiquette.

Sooooooooo what is your favourite memory?

You are correct Momo8, hence several posts were removed.

My favourite memory was seeing my wife's house for the first time. I met her overseas and I had only been to Thailand once before, I was not impressed that first time but seeing how/where she lived and her car opened up a new world for me.

Another great memory is driving to Hatyai with friends in their pick up.Desperately in need of a toilet break but saw a sign with a cobra and a cross through it by a paddy field.Changed our mind and kept on going!

:o Walking into The Balcony Bar at 59 years of age after living here alone for 5 years and being tapped on the shoulder by Samran...asked if he wanted to sit with me as I was having a meal, and 21 months later having his loving presence in my life, can only say:"Touched By An Angel" in "The City of Angels"... :D Dukkha