My Experience At Suvarnabhumi

kudroz

Monitors says that my gate is open, so I walk to long corridor of brand shops to finaly get to the xray counter and then proceed to walk to my gate.

When I get to my gate, the stairs are blocked and it says on a piece of paper that the gate doesn't open for another 40 minutes. I'm left there with no chairs to sit down, and no ways to go back where I'm coming from. So... I have to wait there standing up for 40 minutes.

Once they come and unblock the stairs, I go sit down only to realize that there are no shops period. I cannot buy a bottle of water, nothing.

Bad...

Monitors says that my gate is open, so I walk to long corridor of brand shops to finaly get to the xray counter and then proceed to walk to my gate.

When I get to my gate, the stairs are blocked and it says on a piece of paper that the gate doesn't open for another 40 minutes. I'm left there with no chairs to sit down, and no ways to go back where I'm coming from. So... I have to wait there standing up for 40 minutes.

Once they come and unblock the stairs, I go sit down only to realize that there are no shops period. I cannot buy a bottle of water, nothing.

Bad...

Let's hope it get better, however; I think the worse is yet to come. :D:D:o to Bangkok