Flower delivery in CM

cnxvegan

Hey, i am out of chiang mai right now, but i want to have some flowers delivered to my girlfriend, i have looked online, and the prices i have found for delivery seem way overpriced compared to when i was there 

Does anyone know any better options? 2000 baht for a bouquet seems ridiculous for chiang mai or thailand in general (especially since i want sunflowers only)

To be perfectly honest, she would probably throw them out. If you don't know the hidden meanings behind each flower in Thailand then you should never give flowers as gifts!

I remember one time about 17 years ago when I gave some beautiful flowers to a lady as a gift. Her aunt gave me a horrible look. When I asked later on what that was all about, I was told that giving that particular flower to some one was like wishing them 10 years of bad luck! The lady told me that no sooner had I turned the corner when I left, her aunt had tossed them in the trash. True story!

Give the cash.

Edited by elektrified

Sounds like you are a romantic.

I found this fake (fabric) sunflower bouquet on Lazada. Advantage is that they will never wilt! 

http://www.lazada.co.th/pack-1-flotural-3-yellow-ftr-011-y110-845-cm-24680818.html?ff=1

If you are not familiar with them, they are like the Amazon.com of Asia. You just have to register and payments can be made in about 6 different ways. Will deliver most items free. I've bought loads of things through them without any bad experience.