Thanksgiving Dinner

Roger Lee

Like the subject reads, where are you headed for Thanksgiving dinner this year and how much is it?  No need to reply if you're not into the Thanksgiving thing.  

Eddie @ Richman Poorman reports that the turkeys are in short supply this year so I'm sure the price will be up there again this year.  No price at his place yet.

Tequila Reef has one for 625 baht.

Both places recommend reservations btw, I have never made one but probably a good idea.

Any others out there that anyone cares to share?

Thanksgiving for what?

It’s a national holiday celebrated in the US, Canada, some Caribbean islands along with other countries. Even Germany and Japan have festival holidays. It’s not always followed on the 3rd Thursday of November in different countries like the US does however.

Like I originally posted, if Thanksgiving isn’t your thing there’s no need to reply.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 minutes ago, Roger Lee said:

It’s a national holiday celebrated in the US, Canada, some Caribbean islands among some other countries. Even Germany and Japan have festival holidays. It’s not always followed on the 3rd Thursday of November in different countries like the US does however.

Like I originally posted, if Thanksgiving isn’t your thing there’s no need to reply.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I used to eat turkey meat in Sandwiches so, don't be angry young man it is just only a thread.   I would love to celebrate eating turkey with some new American friends I might find on this thread in Pattaya next Thursday.

16 minutes ago, nasanews said:

I used to eat turkey meat in Sandwiches so, don't be angry young man it is just only a thread.   I would love to celebrate eating turkey with some new American friends I might find on this thread in Pattaya next Thursday.

No anger intended, just trying to answer your inquiry. 

Turkey when well selected and prepared can be quite tasty imho although many people opt for the ham and of course all of the trimmings.

47 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

American holiday.

Smokin' Joes:

https://www.facebook.com/smokinjoesbbqpattaya/

I think Dicey O'Reilley's too

I've been needing an excuse to go to Smokin' Joes as I've ordered their food several times via Food Panda and have enjoyed the quality of their food.  This might the excuse that I need. 

No idea about Dicey O'Reilley's, haven't been there also. 

Thanks for the recommendations!

2 hours ago, Roger Lee said:

I've been needing an excuse to go to Smokin' Joes as I've ordered their food several times via Food Panda and have enjoyed the quality of their food.  This might the excuse that I need. 

No idea about Dicey O'Reilley's, haven't been there also. 

Thanks for the recommendations!

No idea about the Dicey Reilly's  Thanksgiving dinner.

If it's anything like their Sunday roast it'll be good but not particularly cheap.

Archived