Bar recommendations in buriram

mrblonde

Got a couple of nights in sleepy buriram with my English gf, and recommendations for a pretty lively bar to visit at night please? 

Weve been to a couple of places already (buriram castle, football shop and khao kradong) and been quite a thing of fascination, with several small groups of teen girls coming up to us with their phones saying 'picture, selfie' ?

The local girls wanting pictures of you were possibly more intrigued with your English girlfriend. We don't see that many farang ladies in Buriram.

Although .... there was often a big group (20+) of farang women sitting together at Buriram United home football games. They were very lively, and a source of amusement and entertainment for the local crowd. No idea who they were, and never saw any of them around town, other than the football games.

Can recommend Harley Bar Route 288. Well patronised by farangs and Thai's. Live music, cold beer, good meals.

It's located on the ring road around Buriram, near Isaan Obertur building. Any local can give you precise location of Isaan Obertur. It's only 5 min max tuktuk ride from bus station.

i think most of the bars in buriram are hit and miss (mostly miss).  one might be lively one night, but not the next few nights.  the bamboo bar usually has some live music.

i was walking down an aisle at Big C about a year ago and a thai family demanded a photo of me with what appeared to be the eldest in their group.  i obliged and moved on.

i was walking down an aisle at Big C about a year ago and a thai family demanded a photo of me with what appeared to be the eldest in their group.  i obliged and moved on.

How is that related to this subject?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, buick said:

i think most of the bars in buriram are hit and miss (mostly miss).  one might be lively one night, but not the next few nights.  the bamboo bar usually has some live music.

From your highly personal experience I am able to deduce that you are exceptionally handsome and remarkably kind.

Sir  you make all of us proud not only that you took the time to please the eldest of the Thai family at Big C but that it meant so much to you that you needed to share the experience with the rest of us . Can you tell me which aisle in Big C the blessed event took place  please.  I really want to be able to picture the setting in my minds eye. 

12 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

How is that related to this subject?

maybe i misread some of the posts here but it sounded like people were talking about thais taking selfies with farang (including the OP's post).  so i answered the question on the bar and made a comment on the selfie. 

4 hours ago, greatwhitenorth said:

Sir  you make all of us proud not only that you took the time to please the eldest of the Thai family at Big C but that it meant so much to you that you needed to share the experience with the rest of us . Can you tell me which aisle in Big C the blessed event took place  please.

i can't remember the aisle number but i was in the aisle that sells canned tuna.

do you have any bars in buriram to recommend or are you just out trolling ?