Looking for reliable PI in Bangkok?

momochan

So Stick was of no use and you haven't found anyone else?

Well, I might help you for free. Let me know who it is and if a couple of preliminary inquiries suggest it's not difficult I will do the rest. I'm fluent in Thai and have Thai male and female friends who might be happy to help out if the "pursuit" needs a local.

38 minutes ago, Bang Bang said:

So Stick was of no use and you haven't found anyone else?

Well, I might help you for free. Let me know who it is and if a couple of preliminary inquiries suggest it's not difficult I will do the rest. I'm fluent in Thai and have Thai male and female friends who might be happy to help out if the "pursuit" needs a local.

I have sent him an email but no reply yet.

By who do you mean the target of my investigation?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm still unable to find a PI that are willing to help. Some don't exist in the locations they were listed under, or the phone numbers aren't balid. Some haven't decided on if they would take the case.

Any more recommendation is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by momochan

On 11/20/2017 at 12:25 AM, momochan said:

I need to track down a Thai person.

Best of luck with that one, Thai people have any Number of names, also Thai people  i doubt would help you investigating another Thai person, You never heard, Not My Business , Up to Them. before,

If you need to "track-down" a person, if it involves some sort of "crime", you may want to file a report with the Thai-Police. (good luck).

If its a "girl-friend-matter": The money you will invest in PI's (them dragging out the "truth finding process", charging you by the hour), will be expensive. For the same amuont of money, you probably could find 3 new girlfrieds on location.

There was a Rolling-Stones song with a line : "Another girl will take your pain away".
Cheers.

3 hours ago, swissie said:

If you need to "track-down" a person, if it involves some sort of "crime", you may want to file a report with the Thai-Police. (good luck).

If its a "girl-friend-matter": The money you will invest in PI's (them dragging out the "truth finding process", charging you by the hour), will be expensive. For the same amuont of money, you probably could find 3 new girlfrieds on location.

There was a Rolling-Stones song with a line : "Another girl will take your pain away".
Cheers.

Yup.
Don't be an idiot and waste your money on a PI to confirm what you already suspect.