Accommodation

I have some customers going over to Koh Samui from Phuket next week. What is it like getting accommodation at the moment if you just turn up? In Phuket it's pretty tough.

They are a couple in their fifties that are on a bit of a tight budget. If anyone has any recommendations for guesthouses or suitable bungalows please post. And would Lamai be the best option for them?

Thanks

I have some customers going over to Koh Samui from Phuket next week. What is it like getting accommodation at the moment if you just turn up? In Phuket it's pretty tough.

They are a couple in their fifties that are on a bit of a tight budget. If anyone has any recommendations for guesthouses or suitable bungalows please post. And would Lamai be the best option for them?

Thanks

i would not advise them to go to lamai, ot really a place for a couple let alone a couple in 50s. it seems prity quite here at the moment and should be no problem to get rooms. pleanty of gusthouses from 600 baht upwards depends as always on what they want as in on the beach, swimming pool etc. Chaweng might suit them or some where quiter like Bohput or Maenam. give me a few more details of what they want and i will check a few places out for them and get some numbers for them to ring.