Is Anyone Else Having Trouble With Cat Internet?

tropo

My 2Mb CAT Internet used to run at about 1700/650 before the earthquake, and ever after it was not going to bad until the last few days when it's started to crawl. I'm getting 200's/100's and even less at times. I'm even having trouble accessing ThaiVisa which had been running ok since the earthquake.

My TT&T connection which is only 1024Kb is running fine.

My 2Mb CAT Internet used to run at about 1700/650 before the earthquake, and ever after it was not going to bad until the last few days when it's started to crawl. I'm getting 200's/100's and even less at times. I'm even having trouble accessing ThaiVisa which had been running ok since the earthquake.

Just a thought....have you scanned for a virus?

Just a thought....have you scanned for a virus?

How could it be a virus? I switch from one ISP to another on the same computer. One's ok, one's slow. I also use both connections on 3 computers...same result.

It's been running fast and slow. sometimes no access for an hour or two. I think it will take a while for them to repair the cables.

I've also had hours (many) when it's been off. I'm paying 2,600 for this connection, while my TT&T that's runs at 1000 a month is ok.

I go stop with CAT they promised a 2/1 Mbps but the last 3 months i only get around 150 kbps DOWNLOAD and 100 kbps UPLOAD. I have complaint but i had to be patient for a cople of months, there bandwidh was full??? and i was the first one who complaint, sure, i paid 2800 bath for a lot of irritation this i can get also get for a 500 bath connection by another provider

I go stop with CAT they promised a 2/1 Mbps but the last 3 months i only get around 150 kbps DOWNLOAD and 100 kbps UPLOAD. I have complaint but i had to be patient for a cople of months, there bandwidh was full??? and i was the first one who complaint, sure, i paid 2800 bath for a lot of irritation this i can get also get for a 500 bath connection by another provider

With CAT there is no customer service. One time when the service went down (this was about 2 months ago) I called the customer service number and after 2 hours on hold, I gave up. You can get them when everything is ok, but in times of trouble they are unreachable.

When it's down now I just live with it. I'm glad I have the extra service.

Edited by tropo