Pabx System

Moonfruit

for around 4,000 to 6,000 Baht you can get a simple PABX by Amorn.

At the Old Siam Department Store near Ban Mor in the China Town in Bangkok you will find a good and cheap selection by Amorn. Amorn is on the 3. Floor of this building

Cheers Reimar,

Thats a lot less than i thought! I was thinking more along the lines of 15-20,000! Good news you bring indeed!

Now, i know its a very open ended question, but will this system be something that i can administer simply myself? I have never seen, nor used one, and am busy readin up on the net right now about them.

Cheers Reimar,

Thats a lot less than i thought! I was thinking more along the lines of 15-20,000! Good news you bring indeed!

Now, i know its a very open ended question, but will this system be something that i can administer simply myself? I have never seen, nor used one, and am busy readin up on the net right now about them.

the big trend now is running Asterisk PBX(free opensource software) server on a Linux PC with Telephony card. This solution is much cheaper than a Teleco PBX product and and much more customizable. This trend is like wildfire in the states.

www.asterisk.org