Where to hem suit pants on Sukhumvit

dubyadee

Hi Dubyadee,

You can get your pants altered at my store. We are located about 10m inside sukhumvit soi 11 on the right side called Sarto di Moda. It will cost you about 300 baht to get it hemmed and brought in. We can also do it on the the spot for you and will take about 30 mins. 

PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks 

Vik

Look for any little old lady's sitting on the street with a sewing machine. You can get it done for around 80 baht and takes 10-15 min. In my area of On Nut there are at least 5 or 6 lady'ssitting outside doing this. I've had mine done and they do good work.

48 minutes ago, accord25 said:

Look for any little old lady's sitting on the street with a sewing machine. You can get it done for around 80 baht and takes 10-15 min. In my area of On Nut there are at least 5 or 6 lady'ssitting outside doing this. I've had mine done and they do good work.

pants.jpg

1 hour ago, accord25 said:

There is one such little old lady near the bottom of the stairs at Phra Khanong BTS (right side as you are going towards downtown).

2 hours ago, accord25 said:

dubya seems a little helpless ....

I also prefer to avoid the streetside sewing ladies for the most part.

There's a regular tailor/sewing shop that I've used and are very good called Benjamas Tailors located on the second floor inside the Times Square Building on Sukhumvit Road near Soi 12. Run by Thai ladies who speak good English. They also have a couple of closed cubicles inside the shop for changing clothes when needed. A lot of local Thai office ladies seem to get their dresses and such adjusted there.

But from talking and dealing with them, they'll pretty much sew anything big or small. One thing I like about them is you can tell/explain to them exactly what you want do, and they understand and do exactly what you request.  And unlike some other places, not once have they tried to talk me into having them make custom-made suits, pants, shirts, etc. for me.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK