Nikon 5600 DSLR Camera Kit

wildpikey

Look no further than PhotoBug near to Chang Puak Gate:  Map Here.  It's staffed by people who really know about photography and you'll get decent advice and a level of after sales support that none of the big chains can provide.  Khun Pop is the owner and he speaks perfect English.  They also have a limited stock of 2nd hand gear.  Have fun!

go to digitalife shop at festival. they bring in imported stuff and sell it at a lot cheaper prices compared to other places. for a 5600 nothing wrong buying from them with instore 1 year warranty. other than that prices are standard everywhere at bigcamera, photobug, zoom camera. 

Photobug, where I bought my D5300 ...

Lazada, take care to have a real warranty, it is normally clearly marked as warranty or not (sometimes gray market, but for Nikon, as the factory is here, I don't think so).

Big Camera also are nice in Airport Plaza.

Philippe

Great replies, thanks. Photobug sounds interesting and it would feel good to purchase from a retailer that you could deal with directly. Although looking at Lazada and seeing the same thing for 5k less is very tempting also!...

But a good starting point, thanks again...

Photobug will give you as good a discount as possible - maybe not Lazada prices, but you're on your own post purchase with most vendors there.  Tigerbeer is spot on when it comes to lower end cameras though, as the margins are too thin to allow for any worthwhile haggling.  Nikon reliability being what it is, I'd beware of grey market warranties as anything an unathorized importer will offer may involve returning it overseas or getting it fixed by a non-factory technician.  Twist khun Pop's arm a little (nicely!), he doesn't want to lose sales and does value his customers.

20 hours ago, Kiniyeow said:

Lazada will get you the best pricing by far with more options than any local store will.  Can't beat their COD delivery!  

If you really want to purchase from a local store, there are several on the 3rd floor of Central Festival mall.

That is total rubbish. I bought my Cannon 600D and the first two lenses from a seller in Lamphun. His prices were absolutely better than Lazada.

Archived