House building

MarcIssan

I'm building a house, garage, shop, and pool in Udon Thani and am looking to rent or buy used concrete forms if anyone doesn't need or want them any longer.

My immediate need is for the 7m X 11m garage. I need enough for a single pour on the floor.

Also is there a place to rent construction equipment in Udon. I need a plate compactor in about 10 days and later a large cement mixer.

All help and suggestions are welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I should have been more specific about the mixer. I want to buy one that is .5 cubic meters or close for those small jobs . The rest I'll get delivered from the local company. Still looking for concrete forms to rent or used ones to buy.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

3 hours ago, MarcIssan said:

I should have been more specific about the mixer. I want to buy one that is .5 cubic meters or close for those small jobs . The rest I'll get delivered from the local company. Still looking for concrete forms to rent or used ones to buy.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Your builder (or any local builder) should be able to tell you where to rent the forms, the usual price is around 3 Baht per form (I'm not sure but it could be for 1week)

Archived