Round Two at Jomtien Immigration

chicowoodduck

Just a follow-up to my last story with regard to my extention of stay adventure a few days back....went back yesterday to get my passport and re-up for a multiple re-entry permit.....was told that 10 am would be a good time.....passport was ready and waiting at the 9:30 am hour....off to get copies for my re-entry permit, just as I picked up number 211, my number was called at window 2, waited for a few minutes and BINGO, out the door I go with passport in hand....simple, easy and not complicated from start to the finish line.....kudos to all at the Jomtien Immigration Office and to all those farang who will show up on another day and time....???????

It's and amazing office and staff compared to others around the country and let's be thankful today on Thanksgiving we have it for those of us who are lucky enough to be able to use this amazing resource [emoji120]
Nice and refreshing to read posts like this thread when so many on this forum seem to only bring attention at times to what's wrong ... me included .

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Archived