Tourist attacked by monkeys at Khao Sam Mook in Pattaya

webfact

Tourist attacked by monkeys at Khao Sam Mook in Pattaya

By Thai PBS

6CAC2ADD-E126-44B2-89B3-28E12B26D7B1.jpe

A woman tourist was injured after she was attacked by several monkeys at Khao Sam Mook in Chonburi province yesterday (November 22).

The unidentified tourist was rushed to a nearest hospital for treatment of wounds from monkey bites by the Trikunatham charity foundation rescuers.

According to a janitor cleaning the Chinese shrine at the Khao Sam Mook viewpoint, the tourist looked as if she was drunk.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/tourist-attacked-monkeys-khao-sam-mook-pattaya/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-11-23

Every time humans interact with animals here they are in danger. I can only think of 3 that get regularly reported in the news. 
Monkeys, Elephants and Soi Dogs. All dangerous and bad news for tourists and TAT.

Apparently, about 30 people die every year in LoS from snake bites, where as in India it is 46,000 a year!!!
Is LoS smudging the real figure to avoid bad publicity ?

https://www.thailandsnakes.com/how-many-deaths-thailand-per-year-venomous-snakebite/

Strangely in LoS, non venomous Pythons, get "rescued" and measured all the time and then moved !

2 hours ago, lonewolf99 said:

Every time humans interact with animals here they are in danger. I can only think of 3 that get regularly reported in the news. 
Monkeys, Elephants and Soi Dogs. All dangerous and bad news for tourists and TAT.

Apparently, about 30 people die every year in LoS from snake bites, where as in India it is 46,000 a year!!!
Is LoS smudging the real figure to avoid bad publicity ?

https://www.thailandsnakes.com/how-many-deaths-thailand-per-year-venomous-snakebite/

Strangely in LoS, non venomous Pythons, get "rescued" and measured all the time and then moved !

tinfoil hat time 

1 hour ago, digbeth said:

Khao Sam Muk is nowhere in Pattaya, it's in Bang Saen, get somebody who has basic grasp of geography to write the post next time

Ang Sila actually!!! but still nowhere near Pattaya.... about 60 kilometres away!!!

3 hours ago, johncat1 said:

She was allegedly drunk and tried to grab a baby monkey. If somebody tried to take my baby away I would attack them too ....She got what she deserved stupid cow !! " Som Nam Nah "

Shakespeare would agree with you:

"For the poor wren,
The most diminutive of birds, will fight,
Her young ones in her nest, against the owl
."

(Macbeth)