Free photoshop request please.

up2you2

Could someone please oblige me by tring out this photoshop request.

On the attached image 1508820565_1-or.jpg, I want to change the middle
lane of this photograph, the one that has no traffic on it.

Where you can see concrete, I want to replace this concrete with an
image of rice.

I attach two images of rice, if you have the time perhaps you could try
both please, to see which one looks best.

1508820565_1-org.jpg

038-Rice-field.jpg

1.jpg

Neither of these images will work on the image on the top because the scale is wrong. You need a much higher resolution image of the rice fields so that it can be scaled down to the appropriate size in order to get the perspective right - otherwise you will have rice plants that are the same size as the cars on the road in the first image.

Secondly, it will look obviously fake even if you get the scale right because the barriers on the left side of the empty center aisle are casting a hard shadow on the left. Given the plants in the center aisle, there would not be shadows from the barriers as the plants would obscure the sun.

Rice Road.jpg

As suggested above, the scale is wrong in the rice paddy pictures you posted, I used another image. I could fart around, tidy up and add additional shadow, but it's always going to be fake, and I wasn't about to spend more than ten minutes on it. However, it does convey the idea that time passes extremely slow on some road works.

Edited by Stocky

1 hour ago, Stocky said:

Rice Road.jpg

As suggested above, the scale is wrong in the rice paddy pictures you posted, I used another image. I could fart around, tidy up and add additional shadow, but it's always going to be fake, and I wasn't about to spend more than ten minutes on it. However, it does convey the idea that time passes extremely slow on some road works.

Perfect, just what I wanted to convey.

Just how many crops are they proposing to harvest in one year.