Application for first passport for my Thai/UK daughter

I have a question about the application form for my daughter's first UK passport. 

I am not married and have not yet been through the court process to be officially recognized as my daughter's father. Therefore I have no parental rights in Thailand. Accordingly I was going to have my daughter's mother (Thai) sign the declaration in the application form. Her normal signature is in Thai script. 

Does anyone know whether Thai script is acceptable or should she sign in English which is not her normal signature? 

Sorry for the obscure question but I would prefer to do it correctly. 

Thanks 

I cannot say about the signature but I think it might have to be you that fills in the forms because it is you that the they need to know about

I would suggest you telephone them in the UK and they will answer all your problems I found them very helpful +44 (0)300 222 0000

Hi Offset. Thanks for your help and for the UK phone number. 

I have all the documents (UK birth certificate, UK passport) to show I am a UK born citizen and I am named on my daughter's birth certificate. However the instructions state the declaration section of the passport application must be signed by someone with parental rights. To avoid any problems I thought it best to have the mother sign the declaration. It also provides proof that the mother agrees with her daughter having a UK passport.