Buying Dumbbells - Anyone interested?

username415

I am looking to buy some dumbbells, and not those crappy little ones you can find everywhere.  Some real, 1 piece dumbbells.  I found one place here in Thailand, but they are a bit expensive and out of stock of some sizes.

I also found a company in China, but they said I have to order at least 1000 kg.  I was planning on ordering about 200 kg worth, wondering if anyone wants to go in with me and  we can order 1000 kg?  I could bump my order up a bit if we got close but not all the way.

Let me know

4 hours ago, username415 said:

I am looking to buy some dumbbells, and not those crappy little ones you can find everywhere.  Some real, 1 piece dumbbells.

Why not post an image of what you're looking for? Example :-   Image result for images dumbbells

Edited by Rally123

Thanks for the response Rally123, I was in a rush yesterday and was meaning to go back today and add in some more details.  It seems that I can't edit that post for some reason, so I will do all that here. 

The photo Rally posted was pretty much what I'm looking for, here is a photo of the ones from Fitmus Sport, the company in China.5a193f3d316dd_ScreenShot2017-11-25at4_59_56PM.png.057a49d09c855ec77dc2ca001bcb0d0d.png

The sizes I am looking for are 10, 20, 30 and 40 kg.  The price ($1.26) is per KG if you buy 2000 kg, but the customer service woman told me they will sell 1000 kg.  

Edited by username415