hdsubs

superal

hdsubs seems to have disappeared and are not contactable . Renewed my monthly subscriptions and no activation code received , also no replies to emails and one returned via the Postmaster .  Plus their emblem has vanished from my main screen . Anyone else have the same problems ?

There’s an update to the hdsubs app which then changes the icon to “perfect player”

i also just renewed my subscription but have not yet received the code required to use their service. I emailed them and they told me there was a problem with the VOD and that no codes could be issued until the problem was sorted out. They said it would probably be a couple of days, but as yet I have not received a code

They are now saying they can give me a refund 

On 11/27/2017 at 5:27 PM, karenmw460 said:

There’s an update to the hdsubs app which then changes the icon to “perfect player”

i also just renewed my subscription but have not yet received the code required to use their service. I emailed them and they told me there was a problem with the VOD and that no codes could be issued until the problem was sorted out. They said it would probably be a couple of days, but as yet I have not received a code

They are now saying they can give me a refund 

Surprise surprise , I received my refund today    1000 baht . I think this company has been hit under copyright issues and are reinventing themselves , hopefully just a matter of time or I will have to look at alternative  services 

1 hour ago, karenmw460 said:

I received my refund for a one year subscription too. 

Good for you ,

I hope this company can sort things out because they delivered all that I wanted but I am a little disappointed that they are not contactable ,  lets wait and see if they repair the problem , I will not hesitate to subscribe with them again .

On 11/28/2017 at 11:55 PM, superal said:

Surprise surprise , I received my refund today    1000 baht . I think this company has been hit under copyright issues and are reinventing themselves , hopefully just a matter of time or I will have to look at alternative  services 

Could you elaborate please.

I messaged and emailed but got no response, did you?

Or did the refund just appear back from whence it came?

3 minutes ago, mickba said:

Could you elaborate please.

I messaged and emailed but got no response, did you?

Or did the refund just appear back from whence it came?

I gave them a bank account with details etc and they refunded me in a couple of days . Disappointed because I would have preferred to have had their tv service which I thought was very good . I asked them to do this but it seems they are saying that at the moment they are not renewing any expired subscriptions . I have a friend who has a 1 year deal with them and he continues to receive their programmes , as does Crossy I believe . 

So I had no alternative other than to seek a new provider which I have now and they are also a very good service with identical programmes .

I received a print out from hdsubs for my refund via the following email     [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, karenmw460 said:

I would happily use them again too, but I emailed to today and the pay said they are still not accepting subscriptions. 

Superal, which new provider did you sign up with? 

This is quite ironic as I have just renewed my monthly subscriptions yesterday with hdprimetv . I have been watching them for the last 10 days as I has points on their previous company still alive , however there seems to be a problem as none of their programmes are working properly , they take a minute or more to open and then buffer non stop . My end appears to be good with fiber optic 90/24  , have emailed them and await their reply . Hope all is well with them as they provide a good service . Will let you know any news as soon as I get it .

On 12/14/2017 at 7:04 PM, karenmw460 said:

I would happily use them again too, but I emailed to today and the pay said they are still not accepting subscriptions. 

Superal, which new provider did you sign up with? 

A bit disappointed as they have not answered my 2 emails asking them if they had a broadcasting hiccup . I tweaked with my setup which made no difference , however last night when I tried again all is back to normal with all channels working . I hope that the gremlins have been dealt with as this provider equals hdsubs with their service and at a lower price . They also offer a 3 day trial free , so give them a go and I think that you will enjoy . If the service quality continues for the remainder of my 1 months contract I will subscribe for a 12 months contract . 

Thanks. I have looked at hdprime and was thinking of subscribing but had heard bad reports about them. I’ll ask for a trial and see how it goes.  I’m currently subscribed to pulse tv for a month. Seems to work well - no buffering - good selection of channels - but catch-up is limited. Ideally I’m looking for a provider with 7 days catch up. 

10 hours ago, karenmw460 said:

Thanks. I have looked at hdprime and was thinking of subscribing but had heard bad reports about them. I’ll ask for a trial and see how it goes.  I’m currently subscribed to pulse tv for a month. Seems to work well - no buffering - good selection of channels - but catch-up is limited. Ideally I’m looking for a provider with 7 days catch up. 

hdprime offer a 7 day catch up . The only bad thing I have had with them was their non reply to my emails inquiring about the loss of programmes  ( maybe had too many similar emails to respond ) .  Ilikehdtv who were there former company were excellent at answering queries within the hour and always very helpful .

I think it must be almost impossible to get a 100% flawless reception of UK transmissions , unless someone knows better .

10 hours ago, superal said:

hdprime offer a 7 day catch up . The only bad thing I have had with them was their non reply to my emails inquiring about the loss of programmes  ( maybe had too many similar emails to respond ) .  Ilikehdtv who were there former company were excellent at answering queries within the hour and always very helpful .

I think it must be almost impossible to get a 100% flawless reception of UK transmissions , unless someone knows better .

That’s frustrating when you  don’t get replies to your emails. I have to say pulse are good with customer service and answer all questions promptly, but unfortunately only 24 hours catchup. Otherwise excellent. 

With hdprime offering 7 days catch-up I will definitely have to give them a try though