Traffic safety centers observe World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2017

webfact

Traffic safety centers observe World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2017

UBON RATCHATHANI, 28th November 2017 (NNT) – Agencies across the nation held activities today in observance of World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2017, hoping to encourage awareness among the public of road safety. 

At Ubon Ratchathani province’s Traffic Safety Center, authorities held a World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2017 activity on the theme “Target for 2020: Traffic Fatalities and Injuries Down 50 Percent”. The event highlighted losses of life from road accidents and failure to follow traffic rules. It also sought to instill a culture of driving with an emphasis on safety. 

Petchabun province also saw an activity to mark the day attended by government officials and victims of road accidents. The province’s center for traffic safety signed an agreement with 10 other agencies to launch the “Working Together for Safe Road Measures in Petchabun”. The campaign will upgrade safety systems for transport organizations and develop staff with road safety capabilities.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2017-11-28

Sure, remembrance day will do miracles to make people drive more

safely, just about as much as garden party will,

Thailand losing people's live to road accidents per day more than other

countries lost people at war time, and if something very drastic will

not be done very soon, no telling how many more lives will be lost

just because the relevant authorities are at loss as who to stop it....

Hypocrites and liars day is it?

Sad that there is absolutely nothing being done by any of the so called grown up's in LoS that will curb the daily death toll

Unfortunately you can't really expect much as the people in charge are as thick as mince too and blatantly incapable of anything other than comments on twerking or talking to frogs, scary really.....

This has got to be a joke right?  I live in ubon and i would even bother to look at this because i prob have a bad accident driving to it because of the bad drivers I bet there is no mention of the police not enforcing the road rules or Thai drivers not knowing and obeying the traffic rules Then the biggest joke they  are saying is they want to reduce road toll by 50% How about they say it will go up 50% I am sure when they make there silly statements like this they are not looking outside and the idiots on the roads breaking all the rules :cheesy::cheesy: :sorry:

For all the cash collecting done by the police, 

just a little enforcing rear lights to be working  on all vehicles, would not be to hard, 

I drive a lot early morning late at night and the hazard these road users

cause to other users is way over the top,