Ben and Joe need a caring home

DLock

I have 2 male (intact) dogs that are 3.5 years old. They were temple rescue dogs when I got them as tiny puppies and are brothers from the same litter.

These dogs are the most loving and happy dogs. They do everything together and have spent their life outside and sleep in the carport together. They don't need a lot of exercise as they are very active dogs and happy to run and play by themselves, but follow you around the garden and want affection whenever they can get it. No hint of aggression towards each other but were indifferent to my other dog, but never aggressive. Love kids and are very gentle with everyone. Will bark at strangers and are good security dogs. No bad habits or chewing shoes and very discreet at toilet. They hide their patties very well. Always a smile on their face.

They need a fully fenced yard and I may be willing to help if you need to fully fence your yard. Their diet is a mix of wet and dry food twice a day. I will provide that 20kg bag of food for the first month.

My reason for letting Ben(white) and Joe go, is that through no fault of mine I have to move to a smaller place and it would not be fair on the dogs.

If you are looking for 2 loving dogs that are happy outside (assuming shelter and fresh water), good security dogs, but extremely friendly with people and especially kids, that you don't have to house train, and won't eat your shoes, Ben and Joe are wonderful dogs.

Free to good home in Chiang Mai area. Thanks for reading.

benand joe.jpg

Archived