Update On 'is She In A Spot Of Bother' (c. 13/12/06)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=96754

The posting tells of a young thai girl pregnant and visa-less in the uk at the mercy of a bad drug-crazed boyfriend

My posting in mid december provoked several replies and I promised to post an update

2 weeks ago I decided to get the bad boyfriends version...read on

"She's already been deported once for overstay and prostitution in the uk"

"A middle aged english guy then paid £4500 to get her false documents to re-enter"

"Once here she dumped him and went back on the game in england which is how he met her"

"She's overstayed 2 years now and the pregnancy is an attempt to stay in the uk"

"she's already told him once baby is born she back on the game"

Needless to say all contact with them has been severed

3 years down the line and the capacity to deceive never surprises me, seems I learn something new every time I meet a thai girl.

One or two other postings should read this...its all true I promise...should be part of a training manual ! :o

Prime reason it makes getting visa(s) hard for everyone else. Any chance she will get deported? However knowing how soft we are, prob get a passport and assistance. :o

I dunno...what do I do...do I report the whole thing or just turn my back and refuse to have anything to do with it...cowarsd way out I suppose, but it isn't my problem.

I know what should happen, but...

Prime reason it makes getting visa(s) hard for everyone else. Any chance she will get deported? However knowing how soft we are, prob get a passport and assistance. :o

I dunno...what do I do...do I report the whole thing or just turn my back and refuse to have anything to do with it...cowarsd way out I suppose, but it isn't my problem.

Well look at it like this ... she is doing you no harm in overstaying , probably doing no-one any harm come to that and whilst she is here she is spending her money here so thats good for the economy. Also the government are not paying you to turn people in so...why do it ? Maybe i'm just looking at the financial side here , but what else is there? Why be an unpaid police man?

Well look at it like this ... she is doing you no harm in overstaying , probably doing no-one any harm come to that and whilst she is here she is spending her money here so thats good for the economy. Also the government are not paying you to turn people in so...why do it ? Maybe i'm just looking at the financial side here , but what else is there? Why be an unpaid police man?

Doing no-one any harm? Spending her money? - Whose money?

Are you going to pay for her to have the baby?

Words fail me...

If you report her no doubt a whole band of bleeding hearts and artists will gather round to drum up tea and sympathy for her case and lobby for her to be allowed to stay aided by her very plausable pack of lies story.

But if you don't report her surely the facts will come to light at the hospital when she goes to give birth? Then no doubt a whole band of bleeding blah blah blah.................but this time it's easier for them as there is a kid to tug the bluddy heartstrings!

Oh well, I suppose one more sponger on the welfare state won't make a heap of difference.

It's a shame in this case that the UK doesn't have a reciprocal agreement with Thailand regarding visa overstays. Then first time she was caught she'd be slung in a stinking jail until she comes up with the fine and her air fare home.

But I suppose the real criminal is the dumb Brit who shelled out for false papers and avisa for her to re-enter.

Makes me very angry :o Shouldn't do as I am outside the UK tax and NI regime but I have mates back there subsidising these types.

Why be an unpaid police man?

Does this go hand in hand with someone burgling a house?

Why report it?

"Why be an unpaid police man"

Good luck

Moss

To Eff1in2ret and Mossfinn ,

First Eff1in2ret , as you couldn't be bothered to post more than a couple of sentances its hard to grasp exactly why words fail you . So let me put it like this ...if she is reported will it change your life one way or the other? I'll answer that for you as the answer is obvious and beyond doubt ...NO it won't . So why interfere and do an unpaid policemans job for him? Can you explain , ideally in more than a couple of short meaningless sentances , why you get a kick out of reporting people? Once again i say "she is doing no-one any harm" can you tell me who she is harming please as its far from obvious to me . Thank you

To Moss,

what has she got to do with a burglar? Its not the same . And you know it . So same question to you , WHO exactly is she harming and how will your life miraculously change when she is kicked out by some sneak (PC word is "upright citizen"...sounds better but is the same actually) reporting her . Cheers

If you report her no doubt a whole band of bleeding hearts and artists will gather round to drum up tea and sympathy for her case and lobby for her to be allowed to stay aided by her very plausable pack of lies story.

But if you don't report her surely the facts will come to light at the hospital when she goes to give birth? Then no doubt a whole band of bleeding blah blah blah.................but this time it's easier for them as there is a kid to tug the bluddy heartstrings!

Oh well, I suppose one more sponger on the welfare state won't make a heap of difference.

It's a shame in this case that the UK doesn't have a reciprocal agreement with Thailand regarding visa overstays. Then first time she was caught she'd be slung in a stinking jail until she comes up with the fine and her air fare home.

But I suppose the real criminal is the dumb Brit who shelled out for false papers and avisa for her to re-enter.

Makes me very angry :o Shouldn't do as I am outside the UK tax and NI regime but I have mates back there subsidising these types.

Yes you are right , one more sponger will make no differance. By my rough calculations she is costing everyone in the UK something like ONE TENTH OF ONE PENNY a year !! Yet look at all the fuss you are all making. When i consider i have to pay my taxes every year to all those UK louts who won't work and all the children of UK citizens who choose to have kids but expect me to pay evenb though they can , i have to ask why i care if a Thai prostitute is staying illegally in the UK. Then i have to ask myself why you are all so het up about her . Doesn't affect my life , OR YOURS !!

I think most of you are missing the point.

Shrek was updating news on a thread which he started some time ago.I dont see anywhere him saying that he would or wouldnt report the girl.

I think he is admitting how someone 'pulled the wool over his eyes'

Read the full post that he originally posted. Its an eye opener :o

And I suppose the drug addict boyfriend is a paragon of virtue....not prone to lying....

You have had two sides to the story....either one could part or full truth...

You have distanced yourself from the situation....that is the best you can do and the only thing you should do.

i have to ask why i care if a Thai prostitute is staying illegally in the UK. Then i have to ask myself why you are all so het up about her . Doesn't affect my life , OR YOURS !!
One doesn't, but what about 10, 100, 1000?

If you witnessed a mugging and could identify the mugger I assume that you would not be a 'sneak' and report the identity of the mugger to the police because the mugging didn't effect your life!

Remember, if it were not for the activities of this woman and others then you, I and everyone else would find it a lot easier to get visas for our loved ones. Also, once she has been in the UK undiscovered for, I think, 7 years she can apply for legal status. Then you and I and every other taxpayer will be subsidising her.

the double standards of some members on here never ceases to amaze me, to some of you every farang here on overstay or who is a border runner should either be executed or deported from Thailand never to return, while here you have a thai in England on 2 year overstay and will be sponging off the government which no border runners do here, and hardly any of you have called for this girl (who by the way is working illegaly as a prostitute) to be arrested and deported. The mind boggles.

BB

If the woman in question entered the UK on forged documents, she is not an overstayer, as the conditions of her entry were never valid in the first place. Instead, she is an illegal entrant as defined by section 26, sub-sections (1)© and (d) of the Immigration Act 1971; i.e. she entered the UK on forged documentation and, as a corollary, by deception. However, if she can stick it out without being caught for 14 years, she could be allowed to stay. As GU22 says, this 14-year period could be reduced to 7, on the assumption that the child is born as planned. With regards to the child's nationality, unless the identity of the father can be demonstrated, and he is either a Brit. cit. or settled in the UK, s/he will not be British.

It's not my role to take a moral standpoint, and it's up to the OP to decide whether he dobs her in.

Scouse.

the double standards of some members on here never ceases to amaze me, to some of you every farang here on overstay or who is a border runner should either be executed or deported from Thailand never to return, while here you have a thai in England on 2 year overstay and will be sponging off the government which no border runners do here, and hardly any of you have called for this girl (who by the way is working illegaly as a prostitute) to be arrested and deported. The mind boggles.

BB

Well just to be clear ..i am not one of these double standards people. My stance is very straightforward. I couldn't care less if people overstay or are border runners in Thailand (and that will still apply one day in the future when hopefully i will be living there ) because it doesn't affect me in the slightest.Nor do i care less about this girl in the UK whose activities are so infuriating some here . So i am being consistant..i couldn't care less and wouldn't dream of reporting either those in Thailand or this girl in the UK. I am not being paid to report this victimless crime , so why should i do the governments dirty work for them?

No-ones life is going to be affected by this girl, so ...everyone...try to relax