Pattaya "epilepsy" death driver not a bar owner - just a DJ - reports Thai media

webfact

5 hours ago, JSixpack said:

DJs are just as important as owners, if not more so. That's why owners don't dare confront them when they play all that crappy music that drives away customers. One reason I had to stop going to The Blues Factory. Live band was usually good but not worth listening to the godawful crap during the breaks. Could have played--blues!

Ask one of the posters on this thread as he was the previous owner of The  Blues Factory, I actually liked the music played between sets each to their own I suppose.

Epileptic seizures can be triggered by many things. Flickering strobe lights is one of them. It is one of many tests used in hospitals to determine if a patient has epilepsia.  Other factors that can produce a seizure is lack of sleep, bad adherence to therapy, interactions with  other drugs, legal or illegal, alcohol and stress, to name  few. (MD)

5 hours ago, Buskerud said:

Epileptic seizures can be triggered by many things. Flickering strobe lights is one of them. It is one of many tests used in hospitals to determine if a patient has epilepsia.  Other factors that can produce a seizure is lack of sleep, bad adherence to therapy, interactions with  other drugs, legal or illegal, alcohol and stress, to name  few. (MD)

I wish people would read this and the other threads before posting. The man was not epileptic. He only stated this to cover up the fact that he was high on drugs. Please keep up its disrespecting to epileptics.

19 hours ago, jaywalker said:

Mike, I'm from the US, 50 years old, and I've NEVER heard of pet insurance. I'm sure it exists, but mandatory???

It'd be a great idea to make it mandatory in Thailand (and enforce it). The soidog population would plummet.

image.png

Edited by torrzent

On 07/12/2017 at 5:34 AM, mikebell said:

It had an owner?  So how was it running in the road?  In civilised countries pet insurance is mandatory so any accident or damage caused by the offending/offensive creature is paid for.

I would assume it was maybe on a bike or in a bikes basket, they aren't the kind of dog you see roaming the streets alone.

:)

On 07/12/2017 at 4:31 AM, JSixpack said:

DJs are just as important as owners, if not more so. That's why owners don't dare confront them when they play all that crappy music that drives away customers. One reason I had to stop going to The Blues Factory. Live band was usually good but not worth listening to the godawful crap during the breaks. Could have played--blues!

How long ago was this?

If the blues band were on blues was played on the breaks and then from 12 rock music. 

In the early years mondays was ladies night and there used to be some mixed stuff played.

:)