korat zoo

ancharee

1 hour ago, happylarry said:

Not far from the zoo is the Petrified Wood Museum which includes a whole wing dedicated to dinosaurs and I am sure he would love that, you can easily do both in the same day, assuming you have transport.

HL

Thanks. Dinosaurs just happen to be my sons favorite at the moment.

5 hours ago, ancharee said:

Thanks. Dinosaurs just happen to be my sons favorite at the moment.

Yes. It’s worth it. Rent your own golf buggy. Probably too cold at the moment for swimming. 

The Korat Resort is where we always stay, about 15 minutes away

On 12/14/2017 at 1:46 AM, Patriot said:

Yes. It’s worth it. Rent your own golf buggy. Probably too cold at the moment for swimming. 

The Korat Resort is where we always stay, about 15 minutes away

The museum is interesting, there is also a light exhibition in the zoo grounds itself.

The buggy hire for driving around the zoo is about 300 baht per hour, an hour easily becomes 2 so be aware.

The swimming pool on top of The Mall is great, plenty of slides and water spouts, a river etc.   Very clean.   Good cheap food inside or you can get a re-entry ticket if you want to eat inside the mall before returning to the pool.  Plenty of life guards and a 50 metre competition pool as well.    I would consider it much safer than the one in the zoo area.

I don't have my own transport so stay at a hotel in Korat city.   You can get songthew to an from the zoo but limited times.    Hired a tuk tuk to the museum and had the driver wait.

Enjoy !

Archived