Pomegranate Juice Where to Buy

welshboy454

As per title- does anyone know where to get pure pomegranate juice from ? Looked in Tesco - carton said pomegranate juice but 10% remainder other fruit juices. Makro similar.  Big C has 60% pomegranate 35% Grape 5% Apple which is the closest I can find to pure pomegranate juice.  I want some for the cardio and prostate protection it affords.

I have too but have my doubts as to its purity...never actually see them make it. However it does seem to have if not 100% pomegranate juice, then at least more of it than any of the packaged juices around.

Making your own juice is a hassle but you could simply eat a pomegranate (seeds and all...good fiber). That's what I do, I eat 2-3 a week.

3 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I have too but have my doubts as to its purity...never actually see them make it. However it does seem to have if not 100% pomegranate juice, then at least more of it than any of the packaged juices around.

Making your own juice is a hassle but you could simply eat a pomegranate (seeds and all...good fiber). That's what I do, I eat 2-3 a week.

Full fruits are always better than juices, just curious i seen pomegranate a few time the prices were really expensive. This was in the tops so there might be others around that are cheaper.