1 hour ago, JLCrab said:

I believe for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night a candle glows
I believe for everyone who goes astray 
someone will come to show the way
I believe, I believe
(as sung by Frankie Laine 1953)

Thai Ron was my idol.

Now I;m readin he's cheating on his wife.

Say it ain't so

• 4 weeks later...

Well Ive just heard on the grape vine that the newcomer mentioned in my original first post did in fact splash out on a gold necklace and he did eventually go with his Thai girlfriend to meet her parents . The some what surprising things  taking into consideration the relatively short time he has known the Thai girlfriend were that he fell in love with the plot of land the girlfriends mother has for sale and his future plans .

The  plot of land seems to be only a short distance from the girls family home and it has a panoramic view of mountains . So enamored with what he saw he has decided to purchase the land and as suggested  by his Thai girlfriend and due to the fact he has future house building and marriage plans on his mind the land will be registered in her name.        Only time will tell :whistling:

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:13 AM, Once Bitten said:

Well Ive just heard on the grape vine that the newcomer mentioned in my original first post did in fact splash out on a gold necklace and he did eventually go with his Thai girlfriend to meet her parents . The some what surprising things  taking into consideration the relatively short time he has known the Thai girlfriend were that he fell in love with the plot of land the girlfriends mother has for sale and his future plans .

The  plot of land seems to be only a short distance from the girls family home and it has a panoramic view of mountains . So enamored with what he saw he has decided to purchase the land and as suggested  by his Thai girlfriend and due to the fact he has future house building and marriage plans on his mind the land will be registered in her name.        Only time will tell :whistling:

Not even married to her and buying land in her name. What could possibly go wrong with that plan?

:cheesy: