Information On Laos

Dear all,

Frankly i am getting very frustrated (as a farang businessman) with the soundbites coming out from the present and last regime. It appears to me they really don't want us here.

Anyhow, following a recent visit to Laos I decided I liked the place. I noticed several foreign business owners there. At the time I wasn't thinking about moving so didn't take the opportunity to chat to them. I have done some basic groundwork and found they are welcoming to foreign business owners and actually have less restrictive rules than here in Thailand.

So, can anyone point me in the direction of a board similar to this for Laos. Or any other forum that I maybe able to seek advice from those on the ground.

Many thanks

Dear all,

Frankly i am getting very frustrated (as a farang businessman) with the soundbites coming out from the present and last regime. It appears to me they really don't want us here.

Anyhow, following a recent visit to Laos I decided I liked the place. I noticed several foreign business owners there. At the time I wasn't thinking about moving so didn't take the opportunity to chat to them. I have done some basic groundwork and found they are welcoming to foreign business owners and actually have less restrictive rules than here in Thailand.

So, can anyone point me in the direction of a board similar to this for Laos. Or any other forum that I maybe able to seek advice from those on the ground.

Many thanks

sorry, i dont have any info for you. i have tried looking on the net for similar info, but couldnt find anything. given the chance id be off up there like a robbers dog! hopefully somebody has some info.