Man shoots wife, then kills himself in front of their children in Nonthaburi

webfact

18 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Now there's a man with anger issues on a nice Boxing day.....

You do not seem to mind when Thailand is compared "Badly"---and "wrongly" with western countries , but if someone points out that this is incorrect---then this is Thailand thread only...

Am I off my mind thinking this is the norm in the USA---no , only if Wikipedia is off their mind printing the figures--per population 4.58 murdered in USA - 3,5 in Thailand.

The crime committed was cowardly and despicable...but its not the first time anyone has read about it happening before in their own country.

However instead of the criminal getting the Blame---the whole country/people/ couture  gets the blame.

It only took to the 4th post---"Thailand the land of shootings" --- if you asked people around the world--where is the land of shootings.... I guess most would all say Thailand..huh

As long as people wrongly write that...then I will respond, if its not to your liking saminoz , then there is a little button you press so not to see my posts-- this might also help you not get to angry.

Thailand, Land of Shootings.--#4

Insane, unstable Thai males..#7

Sad, too much anger on all the population here-#10

Oh dear, another badly written attempt at diversion.  I put it down to English not being your first language?  I see your profile lists your location as London.  Are you a native and just did badly at school or are you one of the great unwashed immigrant population that loves to bite the hand that feeds?  I cannot see anything in your response that excuses the parallel with the UK (where such an event as in 2012 is remarkable because of its rarity!).

I don't believe that I have anger issues.  It is true to say that I am intolerant of fools and people who seem incapable of constructing as lucid, well thought out argument but, hey, that's just me!

Your comparison with the USA again fails to hold water when you consider that the majority of gun-related deaths in The US seem to be crime/robbery related, whereas the same cannot be said for Thailand. 

The OP was referring to yet another family related killing here.  For you to quote the overall murder rate in the USA as a valid comparison shows either a lack of understanding of the subject matter or an intention to be disingenuous.

You conveniently glossed over your inane comparison to a 5 year old killing in the UK...... I assume you accept that you over-reached and can't defend that ludicrous position?  Yes, perhaps the US is #1 in murders but the issue here was not the USA, it was the ever present issue of Thai male insecurity and its impact on gun deaths (usually involving close relatives and children).  The same mental issues contribute, no doubt, to the appalling road carnage.

The point that the OP was making, on the THAI forum, I believe, was that this sort of thing happens almost daily here and seems due to a combination of the ready availability of weapons, the instability of the Thai male ego and the farcical disgrace of a supposed police force and justice system.

Learn to take a little criticism son.  You might learn something and it might do you some good.

Edited by saminoz

16 hours ago, faraday said:

Rubbish!

Bar girls, yes.

Bar girls will partially rip you off in 6-9 months, non bar girls take their time and ripoff totally in 6-9 years even if you have children with them. When I was still working my wife would get 35k per month, now that I am not working she gets a portion of that: and yes , you guess it problems started. You will also learn, their love is one and only love of money, and what will you buy me tomorrow!