All 15 safe as "wheels lock" on passenger van that overturned in Chaiyaphum

webfact

All 15 safe as "wheels lock" on passenger van that overturned in Chaiyaphum

7pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A Bangkok registered passenger van ended up overturned on the central reservation in Chaiyaphum yesterday but the driver and passengers totalling 15 persons all escaped death.

Three people were taken to hospital with injuries including the driver Wiradech who told the cops later that the wheels locked suddenly on his vehicle causing him to lose control.

The accident happened heading into the north eastern Thai city in La Han sub-district.

Local police chief Chatchai Philatham took the opportunity to remind the public to drive safely especially in the wet conditions during the "seven deadly days of New Year".

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-29

12 minutes ago, webfact said:

Three people were taken to hospital with injuries including the driver Wiradech who told the cops later that the wheels locked suddenly on his vehicle causing him to lose control.

Wheel lock up suddenly my arse. Moron driver hit the brakes to hard. Put the jerk in jail.:post-4641-1156693976:

It makes a change from the usual brake failure. In this case the brakes worked to well!

2 minutes ago, khwaibah said:

Wheel lock up suddenly my arse. Moron driver hit the brakes to hard. Put the jerk in jail.:post-4641-1156693976:

Maybe someone actually did some maintenance and the driver got caught out.

Just dropped by to see if the unusual term “wheels lock”, actually referred to an uncontrolled skid...... and too see if amulet numbers and types had been correctly recorded...... and too see if there were any lucky lotto numbers to be had from the pic.

carry on

1 hour ago, farcanell said:

Just dropped by to see if the unusual term “wheels lock”, actually referred to an uncontrolled skid...... and too see if amulet numbers and types had been correctly recorded...... and too see if there were any lucky lotto numbers to be had from the pic.

carry on

Well its your lucky day...there are 4 power poles in the photo......1 upturned van...and I count 6 headlights shining.....Lottery is definitely 416...carry on...good luck...expecting my share of course