US Tourist Visa

So a marriage visa is out of the question, not going to be going down that route. 

As such I'm hoping to get a tourist visa for the girlfriend to come over for a summer just to get to see a few places around the US. She owns a house, has a university (bachelors) education, a terrible paying job. What would the best way be to go about obtaining a US Tourist visa in this situation? Using an agent? Or getting all the supporting paperwork together and giving it a shot ourselves? 

Alternatively has anyone ever had experience getting Visas for Thai nationals to Mexico or the Bahamas?

On 1/7/2018 at 9:03 PM, Coconut Kidd said:

Where are you living? It makes a difference.

I'm a roadie. I have a us mailing address and no house or anything there. Live out of hotels when working or abroad. But was figuring best to leave me out of the picture entirely. 

Oh boy, that's gonna be a tough one.

Leaving you out of the picture may/will fail during the interview process. The IO's are pretty smart, and they know what buttons to push. If they find out she lied on the application she will be black listed.

All you can do is give it a try. Cost you a few hundred bucks, but who knows. I would fill out the application as honestly as possible.

Panama is Visa free, and very nice, although hot as hell in the summer. Bermuda too.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2018 at 4:59 PM, andy said:

If your gf gets the US visa, this will also allow entry to Mexico.  Wife and I have had some good escapes to Mexico using her US tourist visa and are looking into Costa Rica and Guatemala too, as they also allow Thais entry using a US tourist visa.  Not sure about the Bahamas.

Does this work with Canada also.....