Australian child sex abusers on notice in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen it. Can you prove your statement?

How would you know? Thai girls are naturally very small. It's not easy to spot. But I am not naming specific areas/bars. 

If you ever b/f a girl and she insists on a specific st hotel and squirms out of going to yours - its likely she's underrage.

I am on very good terms with Thai management at a number of establishments in Patts and BKK

Girls work in up country karaoke places from 13 up. It's not that frowned upon.

Even western owned bars have them. The mama san is in charge of checking age/hiv status and neither are rigorously enforced.

One very popular western owned bar that closed its doors abt 8 years ago had a 16 year old hiv+ girl there. She was the most popular one there.. partly because she did unprotected A.

The Aussie/US owners had no clue at all.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Dagnabbit said:

How would you know? Thai girls are naturally very small. It's not easy to spot. But I am not naming specific areas/bars.

If you ever b/f a girl and she insists on a specifuc st hotel and squirms out if going to yours - its likely she's underrage.

I am on very good terms with Thai management at a number of establishments in Patts and BKK

Even western owned bars have them. The mama san is in charge of checking age/hiv status and neither are rigorously enforced.

One very popular western owned bar that closed its doors abt 8 years ago had a 16 year old hiv+ girl there. She was the most popular one there.. partly because she did unprotected A.

The Aussie/US owners had no clue at all.

I have issues with some of the things that you say, but I'll let them pass as would be a can of worms.

However, 

That would be in Thai establishments, catering to Thais, yes?

I doubt farangs are queuing up to visit up country karaoke places.

I have issues with some of the things that you say, but I'll let them pass as would be a can of worms.
However, 
That would be in Thai establishments, catering to Thais, yes?
I doubt farangs are queuing up to visit up country karaoke places.
Yes Thai karaoke bars.

Many of the young prettier girls that show aptitude there get packed off to Pattaya. Everyone makes more money that way.

6 minutes ago, Dagnabbit said:

This might be harsh, but if a farang is so incredibly stupid that he has unprotected A sex with a prostitute in a country known to have an AIDs problem, the world is probably better off without him.

1 minute ago, Dagnabbit said:

Yes Thai karaoke bars.

Many of the young prettier girls that show aptitude there get packed off to Pattaya. Everyone makes more money that way.

LOL.  

I was recently in Pattaya and finding a bar girl that even remotely resembled "young and pretty" was a hard task. The only ones that would qualify that I saw were the touts outside Walking street gogos. Even inside the gogos the number of actually obese girls was amazing.

Seems that the days of Super Baby standards ended when that place closed.

Anyway, having discovered that the actual problem, from the horses mouth, is to do with street kids and not with bargirls actually working in bars, this thread is largely irrelevant.

22 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

That's odd, I thought they would all be in Cambodia. Look at some of the 1000's of Pattaya nightlife vlogs, if you can bear the mindless boredom, and inane commentaries, and you will be hard pressed to  spot a working girl under the age of 25, or under the weight of 60. It must be a safety in numbers thing. I guess the cheap food, and the chance to endlessly swill beer while watching the 'footy' appeals to all types.

Same here in Chiang Mai. In all my years living in CM I have never witnessed or been offered under aged girls in the sex trade, although of course I`ve never been out looking for that sort of thing.

I am guessing that pimps and agents must be working some kinds of underground or backstreet suppliers of under aged girls, and also working online for those that know where to look.

There are no lower forms of life on Earth than those that pray on the vulnerabilities of minors and children. The pedophiles including all those involved and connected to the under aged sex trade should be treated the same as drug dealers, given life sentences or even executed if found guilty.

6 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

If you want to accuse another poster of being illiterate why don't you have the balls to tell him directly?

And "Lucy"?  Is that intended as a personal attack? 

By the way, there's no need for you to explain anything to me.

You're so right. Not worth to waste energy for typing...

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Well, I never stay in 5* hotels as most of them do not allow "overnight temporary girlfriends" but apparently your 5* is different.

I only speak to every hotel I ever stayed at in Thailand since about 20 years ago. Before that they never bothered.

Accor hotel on lower Suk. Very nice especially if you are a Premier guest. Starts around 6,500 for the night and goes up from there.

Others in the area do require ID etc.

Edited by tryasimight

5 hours ago, greenchair said:

Obviously there are many ways to procure victims. 

Some are collected by pimps that sell them. Some are induced individually. It used to be candy and alcohol to teenagers was a great lure. Now it's video games. Same technique though. Shower the child with gifts of their inner desires for a period of time, then ask for small favours that increase in intensity over time. By the time the abuse reaches penetrative stage, the child feels unable to speak out because of the previous gifts they have accepted and guilt about things they had agreed to. The child feels trapped and they don't have the ability to find their way out of the situation. Grooming can take years. What the 2nd boy and his mother don't even realise is that he is at the beginning stages of being groomed for sex through another victim. One victim brings many more victims and so the cycle goes.  

In a previous post I referred to an animal called 'Dolly' Dunn.  He also promoted to his colleagues to take a profession that gives free access to children. The Priesthood, Boy Scout master and teaching were amongst them.  It's no coincidence that of late these have been the occupations of many paedophiles that have been caught. 

22 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

In a previous post I referred to an animal called 'Dolly' Dunn.  He also promoted to his colleagues to take a profession that gives free access to children. The Priesthood, Boy Scout master and teaching were amongst them.  It's no coincidence that of late these have been the occupations of many paedophiles that have been caught. 

I just read that. 

Yes, unfortunately if they do not have access to a family member or friend, then they must fine ways to have easy access to children. Teaching and children's camps are the most productive way, as grooming can take years. Sexual abuse or rape of girls is certainly horrendous, but these girls often eventually go on to have normal lives. 

From what I have seen of boys, they never ever get over it. They are not ever able to form relationships,most end up in prison and or on drugs. Their lives are absolutely ruined. Would a school allow a male teacher in the changing rooms of teenage girls? No. 

So why do schools allow gay male /female teachers in the changing rooms with children that they attract to. There is a gay male at my son school. Always cuddling the boys and giving them sweets. Any protests are met with "you are homophobic" against gay teachers. 

But if a male teacher cuddles and gives gifts to young girls, he would lose his job. 

4 hours ago, Just Weird said:

If you want to accuse another poster of being illiterate why don't you have the balls to tell him directly?

And "Lucy"?  Is that intended as a personal attack? 

By the way, there's no need for you to explain anything to me.

I'm glad you really are literate enough to catch on then, why then say there's no need to explain your oversight..  

8 hours ago, tryasimight said:

Where is the victim in his post?

It sounds like the young lady is soing this willingly.

I realise this the new catch cry of recent times but please stop looking for a victim where none exists.

Any underage child having sex with an adult is being abused. 

The only person to blame for this is the adult. 

Anything else is victim blaming. 

7 hours ago, soalbundy said:

underage is an arbitrary number, in the UK age of consent is 16 in France 15 in Thailand 18 (some wanted the boarder at 20) in some other countries it is 14. Some people are still naive at 30. Consent is the main word here, consent and no harm. It is ridiculous that an 18 year old man/boy could be imprisoned for having consensual sex with a 17 year old girl in Thailand. A 15 year old these days is (usualy) no longer a child except by legal definition.

15 is underage. 

Any child of that age sexually exploited by adults is not to blame. 

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

15 is underage. 

Not in France. Who spoke about blame ? In my last post I wasn't referring to prostitution or grooming by men 20 years their senior but about girls having sexual relationships with their peers and how this could have negative affects on boys a few years older than them. As for prostitution this isn't black and white, some are exploited and some will go in willingly with open eyes, one can't blame poverty, there is a lot of poverty in Thailand but only a few will go into prostitution. When I used to go in the bars on Koh Samui I spoke with a lot of the girls in the bar for fun and laughter, they all seemed very happy and not a few said they did it to escape the farm and to party. 

11 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Not in France. Who spoke about blame ? In my last post I wasn't referring to prostitution or grooming by men 20 years their senior but about girls having sexual relationships with their peers and how this could have negative affects on boys a few years older than them. As for prostitution this isn't black and white, some are exploited and some will go in willingly with open eyes, one can't blame poverty, there is a lot of poverty in Thailand but only a few will go into prostitution. When I used to go in the bars on Koh Samui I spoke with a lot of the girls in the bar for fun and laughter, they all seemed very happy and not a few said they did it to escape the farm and to party. 

I spoke about blame, in the post of mine you initially quoted.

This thread is about adults sexually exploiting underage children in Thailand. 

15 is a child and any adult sexually exploiting them deserves gaol. 

Edited by Bluespunk

On 1/2/2018 at 1:00 PM, Bluespunk said:

So, not just Australians then.

no ... but they said they are cracking aussie's  . does that mean a german boy butt plugger pedo freak has no worries for the time being , or until the aussie's are cleverly captured using  the new internet as a means of obtaining their victims  ?  lordy lordy  , someone needs to be hit in the head with a 2x4 with a big nail sticking out of it , not one time  , but several times .

11 hours ago, tryasimight said:

Many Catholic priests also had an impeccable past, apparently, until they were caught.

well we have a saint in our midst  , as usual throwing stones .....you kinda make the pervs sound well almost normal ....

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Any underage child having sex with an adult is being abused. 

The only person to blame for this is the adult. 

Anything else is victim blaming. 

I'm not apportioning blame.  Merely pointing out jumping to the conclusion that there is a victim is unfounded. 

Look at the recent case in the UK.  Apparently the head of public prosecutions is a "feminist" who directed the place to increase the number of alleged rape prosecutions. 

One young man's life has been made hell on earth for two years until the police were forced to supply text messages that already had from the ' victim's telling her friend the sex was consensual and enjoyable.  When the young man finished the relationship the 'victim' called rape. 

Yes there is a victim here..... And it's not the woman. 

Edited by tryasimight

I hope they all get done ,  but also so the people running the venues should get the maximum jail time as well they are the biggest scum because they employ these girls and a lot of these places  are  run by Thais , I knew of places in  Patton ,  it was commonly known these places had under age girls but they paid bribes to stay  open , I never when to  these  places , I had my favorite bar and there were no underage girls there, The Female Thai owner and I have  been good friends  for many years, and when ever  I go down to my  house in Phuket  , I go to that bar to visit my  good friends there ,  and take my  missus with me  .All bar staff working in bars, are checked by the police they have to show there Thai ids , so The police  should shut down bars ,who have underage girls , but money talks , and payments are  paid every month the bag man will collect  , from every one ,and I  mean every one  , corruption is alive and well  in every area ,when the army is in town  it stops  the day there gone it  starts like it never happened  .Its a joke .

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

15 is underage. 

Most western countries state that anything under 18 is underage when compensation/money comes into the equation (same in Thailand).  Since what we are mostly talking about is sexual services for money and children -- 18 is the age of consent only.  With regards to foreigners in Thailand - I would classify age of 18 regardless period -- end of story (the age difference gets wider when other considerations come into play - like being able to support the girls family).   Age 18 requirement when it comes to prostitution may actually be an International agreement.

P.S.  If on a jury and a case came up -- if the persons daughter of lets say age 17 was with someone of much older ... and the father killed the person....  I would not be able to convict regardless of the evidence.

Edited by bkkcanuck8

4 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Most western countries state that anything under 18 is underage when compensation/money comes into the equation (same in Thailand).  Since what we are mostly talking about is sexual services for money and children -- 18 is the age of consent only.  With regards to foreigners in Thailand - I would classify age of 18 regardless period -- end of story (the age difference gets wider when other considerations come into play - like being able to support the girls family).   Age 18 requirement when it comes to prostitution may actually be an International agreement.

P.S.  If on a jury and a case came up -- if the persons daughter of lets say age 17 was with someone of much older ... and the father killed the person....  I would not be able to convict regardless of the evidence.

Criminal rape cases in the west that attracted compensation?  Can you point me in the right direction for more details?

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Never seen what?

Many of the 14 year olds look 20.

They will not have a sign saying: I am 14 years old........

In Ontario, Canada if you sell alcohol to someone that looks under 25 -- you must ask for ID.  In Illinois it is 35.  

The onus with regards to intent has to reside on the adult to do everything possible to ensure that the partner is of age.  Everyone over the age of 15 in Thailand have to have an ID card with a picture -- so if you did not at least see that -- then you have no excuse.  

BTW, I don't know many 14 year olds that look 20; 15 maybe; 16 possibly... but in my entire high school of probably 750 kids.... 1 looked like she could pass for 20 at the age of 14.

8 minutes ago, Slip said:

Criminal rape cases in the west that attracted compensation?  Can you point me in the right direction for more details?

Sex for money or any other consideration -- aka prostitution.  Please reread it carefully this time.  You are misinterpreting the posting completely I think.

In Japan it is called "compensated dating" which is the practice of older men giving money and/or luxury gifts to attractive young women for their companionship and sexual favours -- often school children

Edited by bkkcanuck8

9 minutes ago, Slip said:

Well I've re-read it and seen you 'explanation', and it's still not much clearer.  There isn't much wrong with my comprehension. I just didn't understand your confused and opinionated rant. Perhaps you should work on your writing?

In response to your "15 is underage"

I state that:

Most western countries state that anything under 18 is underage when compensation/money comes into the equation (same in Thailand). 

(i.e. not 15 -- but anything under the age of 18 is considered underage).  If it were not a conversation but a thesis I would have included that it is not just being 16 or under.  

If that was not clear enough the next sentence in the same paragraph gave more context.  

Since what we are mostly talking about is sexual services for money and children -- 18 is the age of consent only.  With regards to foreigners in Thailand - I would classify age of 18 regardless period -- end of story (the age difference gets wider when other considerations come into play - like being able to support the girls family).   Age 18 requirement when it comes to prostitution may actually be an International agreement.

I have bolded the important parts of the conversation.  

To which you responded with a <deleted>:

Criminal rape cases in the west that attracted compensation? 

Clear Now!

Edited by bkkcanuck8